Bitter suites sheffield band

Iv heard that so many times luv I'll have to wait a few more years to meet him but I will one day and hopefully our questions will be answered xxx

Anyone have any information on the Sheffield band bitter suites or the late drummer Steve bubbles Mitchell I'm his daughter sadly I never meet him or my brother Sam so would love information and story's please

Steve came off the Hardcastle estate off stradbroke road always was a bit of a lad but lovely man,we knew him as "Mitch," watched him progress as a drummer from playing in youth clubs around Woodouse to his Bittersuite days.I didn,t know about his death so sorry for your loss RIP

Thank you for all your help I'm picking up the star paper on Monday when he died they did a spread so that will help plus been talking to Lucy my half sister fingers crossed we'll meet thanks again xxx

Bitter Suite were awsome, Steve Brodie has his own website, there are lots of photos, old & new.

John Parr did indeed play with Bitter Suite and it is former guitarist Phil Brodie who now has his own band but some times goes out under the name of Bitter Suite.

I still see Barry Marshall form time to time as he doesn't live too far away from me.

Chris

Steve came off the Hardcastle estate off stradbroke road always was a bit of a lad but lovely man,we knew him as "Mitch," watched him progress as a drummer from playing in youth clubs around Woodouse to his Bittersuite days.I didn,t know about his death so sorry for your loss RIP

Thanks for your help kind regards kirsty xxx

My ex hubby, Martin, was in a band with Bubbs in the late 80/ely 90s called Flashback. Pete Martin was their sax player (he helped Def Leppard in the early years). They did the local clubs. I met him on a few occasions, crackin bloke. I think he lived on Wulfric Road. :-)

My ex hubby, Martin, was in a band with Bubbs in the late 80/ely 90s called Flashback. Pete Martin was their sax player (he helped Def Leppard in the early years). They did the local clubs. I met him on a few occasions, crackin bloke. I think he lived on Wulfric Road. :-)

Thank you hun your a star x

I remember Steve, he was a good lad and a cracking drummer. We used to go and see Bitter Suite with his brother Gary at Dial House club. I am sure Def Lep were their support on more than one occasion. I remember going to see another band of his at the KGB club on Abbeydale Road, they were called Panza Division. He was a MASSIVE Owls fan and had a set of Blue and White drums made for him. I think he was known as bubbles because of his curly hair. I attended his funeral at City Road which was well attended by many musicians. Sad loss to the Sheffield club scene and music in general. RIP Steve never liked your football team but you were a top lad for a Wendy.

Remember them playing at The Dukeries in Edwinstowe during my teen years, my best friend had a serious crush on Steve!

I saw Bitter Suite play many times - the last time being at the Dial House WMC years ago,

the support band on with them was Def Leppard.

One of my favourite recollections was seeing Phil Brodie carried out from the stage on someone's shoulders whilst playing a lead break.

If any band should have made it big time, it should have been them....they were fantastic !!

Deleted - message repeated. ...

Edited by Ms-Shapes
Deleted ...... Message repeated.

followed bitter suite in the 80s and had some great nights.phil brodie was a great guitarist and your dad did a fantastic solo on the drums,great days :)

Edited by brooksy