Normanton Hill/Jasmyn Chan/ Police appeal/ Man charged

Was so beautiful last night and so sad at the same time r.i.p sweetheartxxxxxxx

Also some of the children did a sponsored run and raised £296 welldone kids ;)

Just sat watching all the lanterns being let off for Jasmyn. Beautiful. RIP. Sleep tight xxx

Some of the Chinese lanterns drifting silently over Frecheville into the night.Such a poignant moment and tribute.RIP.

Edited by diggerdigger

And the toerag involved in that awful crash got his sentence reduced on appeal, no less. i believe (though I stand to be corrected on this) that it was reduced to 6 years. one year per life lost, and he was as drunk as a skunk. it's about time the courts were allowed to issue sentences that were appropriately severe for the crime committed, when someone is killed by a reckless or drunk driver.

He wa a big drinker this chap, literally went from pub to pub, sinking pint after pint on the day.

Some of the Chinese lanterns drifting silently over Frecheville into the night.Such a poignant moment and tribute.RIP.

I heard a couple of people talking about this. I was at the co-op and i cant believe some of the crap they were spewing. Fire risk this, selfish people that. I swear if i hadn't been with the kids id have given them what bloody for!!!

I heard a couple of people talking about this. I was at the co-op and i cant believe some of the crap they were spewing. Fire risk this, selfish people that. I swear if i hadn't been with the kids id have given them what bloody for!!!

Well I hope their children are never unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Is it just me or does the search for the driver/car seem to have gone a little quiet? People really need to be shouting from the rooftops about this as far as i'm concerned, to raise awareness (I live a mile away from where it took place and most of my neighbours knew nothing about it!) and keep the pressure on the scum that did this and try and smoke him out:mad:

Good Afternoon All

On Friday Afternoon I was on Hallam FM urging others in and around South Yorkshire and within the Motor trade to get looking for this car

We lift alot of cars for DVLA and wanted to "shout from the roof tops" as some one put it..............

Our drivers are looking for the vehicle .........I dont know the family but losing a loved one like this is so unfair ...With a life ahead of her everything was taken away from them

Lets get searching people ................Lets help this family put closure to them losing Jasmyn...........We cant take the pain away but we can at least help with trying to share the heart break they have suffered

Well I hope their children are never unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Is it just me or does the search for the driver/car seem to have gone a little quiet? People really need to be shouting from the rooftops about this as far as i'm concerned, to raise awareness (I live a mile away from where it took place and most of my neighbours knew nothing about it!) and keep the pressure on the scum that did this and try and smoke him out:mad:

I thought they had someone in custody? A 32 year old man?

I dont know if anyones been charged or even if anyone else has been arrested though but yes, it has gone rather quiet. I went along that road last night and its like a magnet for nob heads and their terrible driving :(

Good Afternoon All

On Friday Afternoon I was on Hallam FM urging others in and around South Yorkshire and within the Motor trade to get looking for this car

We lift alot of cars for DVLA and wanted to "shout from the roof tops" as some one put it..............

Our drivers are looking for the vehicle .........I dont know the family but losing a loved one like this is so unfair ...With a life ahead of her everything was taken away from them

Lets get searching people ................Lets help this family put closure to them losing Jasmyn...........We cant take the pain away but we can at least help with trying to share the heart break they have suffered

Well said mate , my sentiments exactly .

Good Afternoon All

You my friend are a truly nice man. Very well done to you for your efforts. :)

I thought they had someone in custody? A 32 year old man?

I dont know if anyones been charged or even if anyone else has been arrested though but yes, it has gone rather quiet. I went along that road last night and its like a magnet for nob heads and their terrible driving :(

They released the man on bail late last week, pending further enquiries.

They released the man on bail late last week, pending further enquiries.

Right, thanks i wasnt aware. Then yes its been incredibly quiet. Im going to keep my eyes out and make sure my friends and relis do too. Wheres theres hope theres a chance.

there was a picture on the stars twitter page the other day of the lanterns