Found a rabbit on Daniel Hill, Upperthorpe

Hi, have just seen a pet rabbit hopping down the pavement and then going into a yard round the back of 32/30 Daniel Hill. I couldn't get hold of it, does anyone have any advice about what to do with it if I can? I knocked at the house but no reply.

I popped into the local post office to see if they had heard of anyone who had lost a rabbit but they hadn't.

I hope so! Thanks for the link, have posted on the thread. I also just found the RSPCA lost rabbits list and it could be a couple on there so have emailed them. We managed to catch it and a colleague has taken it home because she has a spare hutch - really hope it can be reunited with its owner soon.

Hi, we lost our rabbit, Fidget, from our address on Daniel Hill on Friday- longish haired, black and grey. I need to write 5 posts before I can pm you Melly07 but I am really certain that the rabbit you found is ours!

Hi we have Fidget safe

---------- Post added 11-05-2014 at 23:17 ----------

Hi we have fidget safe

---------- Post added 11-05-2014 at 23:18 ----------

Call 07986 295 347 re Fidget..

Steve

So sorry I couldn't pick up your message - am so glad you've got Fidget back!

So sorry I couldn't pick up your message - am so glad you've got Fidget back!

so is there still a found bunny and could it be the other lost bunny ?

As far as I know, the found bunny is Fidget - I thought he had gone home already but I think he's being collected this afternoon.

Hi has this rabbit been collected because we lost our long haired rabbit a couple of weeks ago and we live around the back of Daniel hill school. I have only just seen this thread as I have been on holiday. If it has been picked up by its owner then that's brilliant. However if it wasn't fidget would you please get in touch with me just incase it's mine?