Whats happened in pitsmoor?

Police everywhere, multiple ambulances coming from there, police blocking off the road through pitsmoor, saw two cars with girls inside in the middle of the road and the 2 cars seemed involved, it wasnt a car crash and ive seen lots of people in groups running from the area.

A little girl broke away from a group of people stood at the side of the road and ran straight out in front of a car. One car breaked hard to avoid her but another hit her.

I have a friend who was traveling in the opposite direction to the car that hit her and saw it happen.

hope shes not too badly hurt :(

My friend has said she was conscious but not making any effort to move. Poor little mite. He thought she was only about 4. :(

A little girl broke away from a group of people stood at the side of the road and ran straight out in front of a car. One car breaked hard to avoid her but another hit her.

I have a friend who was traveling in the opposite direction to the car that hit her and saw it happen.

Thats bad!!! Hope shes ok, and your friend. It cant be easy seeing something like that.