First Group Bus Driver Telephone Interview

Hi,

Does anyone know what is involved in a telephone interview for First Gorup as a bus driver, any advice / expected questions etc.

I am asking for a friend - thank you.

Chris

Dont forget to be rude, ignorant and smelly then the job will be yours. lol

Have to agree with the rude and ignorant bit

It's the only job interview where communication is solely through the use of grunts. Throw in a "no change" every now and then too

It's the only job interview where communication is solely through the use of grunts. Throw in a "no change" every now and then too

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Typical of Sheffield forum

5 replies and absolutely nothing helpful to the OP.

I'm a member of numerous forums, this is the only one where the MODS allow these kind of stupid replies.

Pathetic

I'm a member of numerous forums, this is the only one where the MODS allow these kind of stupid replies.

Pathetic

So I take it humour is banned on these other forums, hence you go on them more than this one.

Pathetic

Well said Blakey.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hi,

Does anyone know what is involved in a telephone interview for First Gorup as a bus driver, any advice / expected questions etc.

I am asking for a friend - thank you.

Chris

There's somebody called busdriver1, send him a pm, and he might be able to help

I would imagine that you get a similar set of questions as you would in a normal interview. They will probably tell you of a scenario and ask you what you would do in similar circumstances.

Have ready a list of answers to questions which they may ask you,(ie driving convictions,how long you have been driving etc) and also a list of questions which you would want answering.

Above all, be friendly and chatty (but not too much), polite and speak clearly. Don't have any background noise if you can help it, make sure you are not disturbed, and have a paper and pen ready to write down anything they might tell you.

Good luck!