Tinsley Park Cemetery Grave Records

Does anyone have records of the Graves in Tinsley Park Cemetery i am looking to find a few graves. Iam interested in a family called Holland, i understand there are quite a few buried in there. Most lived on Plowman street.

Names i have with burial dates

Joseph Henry Holland 3-1-1947

Elizabeth Holland 23-3-1960

Sarah Holland 15-1-1904

Harry Holland 26-9-1916

Doris Mary Holland 24-6-1922

George William Holland 4-4-1908

Sheffield archives on Shoreham Street.

hi I have traced many of my relatives by ringing city road cemetery as that's where all burials and cremations kept since all parish records have been centralise in one place the other place is the Sheffield archive centre at the end of shoreham st heading for the railway station but try city rd first good luck

Hi,

Joseph Henry - YA128nc

Elizabeth - CB13gp

Sarah - HB95nc

Harry - FB123nc

Doris May - M86c

George William - LB14nc

All in separate graves unfortunately as was the usual practice with small children.

Hope this helps

Regards

Hi

I have also been researching the Holland family. A few years ago I went to Tinsley Park Cemetery and unfortunately no grave stones are there for any of the Holland's buried there.

Leanne

sorry for ther late reply i could not find any graves for the people i was looking for but most of them were children in those times you needed to have money

and most did not , if you PM me i can send you the photos i took

hi been checking on finding my great great granmother and great great grandad the info i found they are in tinsley park

joseth bruce 1851 -1923

emily bruce was arnold 1852- 1919 i would like to find em and other if possible:help: