UKIP Candidate says Homosexuals more likely to be child abusers

According to Paul Forrest, UKIP candidate for Liverpool has dredged up the old chestnut that homosexuals are 10 times more likely to be child abusers than normal men.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/05/06/ukip-candidate-homosexuals-are-ten-times-more-likely-than-normal-men-to-be-child-abusers/

This on top of the other UKIP candidate, David Silvester who claimed that foods were caused by allowing gay men to marry....Like Richard Littlejohn, they certainly think they know a great deal about gay people.

Now I'm sure that all parties have bigots in their ranks, but why does UKIP seemingly attract more than its fair share?

BTW this isn't an attempt to discredit UKIP....I've read the views of enough UKIPers on here to form the view that they simply don't care how they are percieved.

It would be interesting to see where they get their stats from... As the true stats seem to show that the vast majority of paedophiles are married hetero males.

It would be interesting to see where they get their stats from... As the true stats seem to show that the vast majority of paedophiles are married hetero males.

Probably a website such as this. or this.

Probably a website such as this. or this.

Are you happy to claim that websites that says:

Family Research Council believes that homosexual conduct is harmful to the persons who engage in it and to society at large..............

Gay people can choose to leave homosexuality

Are credible sources on homosexuality? They do seem a little biased. :hihi:

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Pink news....Is that like the Green'Un?

I wonder if they make up league tables like the Green'Un used to do. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

Nutter, I might just vote Lib dem, oh wait a minute what about that Cyril Smith, right I might go for Labour.......erm not too sure about the Harriet Harman business. Oh s.... it's got to be Tory then.. no best not go there. That's it then were all .......

Are you happy to claim that websites that says:

Are credible sources on homosexuality? They do seem a little biased. :hihi:

I don't think any credible sources on homosexuality would dare to make the link between homosexuality and child abuse even if the figures were true.

It's website that I've never read, and neither have you it seems as your link just reports the claim of the UKIP candidate. :hihi:

I've just had a scout around it, and It does seem to reflect news to homosexuals and about homosexuality.

Don't get me wrong, I have gay, bi and lesbian friends, of whom I believe and rather hope none of them is a child-sex offender.

---------- Post added 06-05-2014 at 19:57 ----------

Oh and it wasn't my link KFKvsN. It was in the OP

Nutter, I might just vote Lib dem, oh wait a minute what about that Cyril Smith, right I might go for Labour.......erm not too sure about the Harriet Harman business. Oh s.... it's got to be Tory then.. no best not go there. That's it then were all .......

There is also the distinct possibility that some of the UKIP members are plants (and I don't mean the vegetable type, before somebody makes the joke).

With UKIP being a relatively new party most of their support will be coming from the other political parties who have been around for a long time.

There's nothing to stop members who claim to support UKIP from saying the right things, meaning no reason to be suspicious of their motives, but then just before an election coming out with the controversial stuff that's likely to offend millions (eg. Catholics).

Politics can be a dirty business, so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

It's probably much more difficult for the same thing to happen with the other parties because they've been around for much longer and most of their candidates have probably been with the party for years.

Regards

Doom