12 years for running child sex ring

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/news-syp/operation-alphabet-sexual-exploitation-girls-sheffield

Takes time to build up a good enough case so it won't get thrown out of court, just hope spencer gets a nice long sentence awful girl.

Is she any worse than some old trout who runs a brothel (if you can still call it that) ?

Is she any worse than some old trout who runs a brothel (if you can still call it that) ?

What? Old trout or brothel?:hihi:

What? Old trout or brothel?:hihi:

She's an attractive girl, somebody's daughter....it's hard to know all the reasons why. If she was your daughter, would you stick by her, or not?

Never been in a brothel, boldforester but would imagine if girls as young as 11 / 13 were working in them surely that would be noticed and reported, I believe she is and has done a lot worse, from what has been stated.

Never been in a brothel, boldforester but would imagine if girls as young as 11 / 13 were working in them surely that would be noticed and reported, I believe she is and has done a lot worse, from what has been stated.

Hey Jules, didn't she hang around the streets and hook up with them there? but where did a 16yo learn to do that? She's old in the game...not her fault, give her a break.

She's an attractive girl, somebody's daughter....it's hard to know all the reasons why. If she was your daughter, would you stick by her, or not?

Boldforester, what with Johanna Dennehy and now this one, you have a serious issue with bad lasses .... :suspect:

Hey Jules, didn't she hang around the streets and hook up with them there? but where did a 16yo learn to do that? She's old in the game...not her fault, give her a break.

:shakes::shakes::shakes:

Boldforester, what with Johanna Dennehy and now this one, you have a serious issue with bad lasses .... :suspect:

i agree, hes a ****in weirdo :suspect::huh::help:

You got me Maz ;)

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 17:04 ----------

i agree, hes a ****in weirdo :suspect::huh::help:

Thanks for the diagnosis Doc. To think I could have come to you instead of spending all those years in therapy.....:hihi:

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 17:06 ----------

And is it the police that are responsible for the upbringing of these youths? is it the police that should instil morals into these said youths at a young age? Is it the police that should of taught them right from wrong in the first place or is it the police having to clean up the dirty work of useless parents...

Yes the police don't always get it right but don't shoot them down for everything wrong with this society

I totally agree with this.

Spencer got just 12 years for running a child sex ring, You get more than that if you have it on your computer.

One customer got 14 years ? where's the sense in that, without her he couldn't commit the offence.

Yet again , soft sentences handed down by out of touch Judges. She should have been given life without any chance of parole, and the old perv who got a pathetic 14 years should be castrated AND given life without parole, although the chances are he will never see the light of day again considering his age. Hopefully their fellow inmates will be arranging a " welcoming committee " for them.