12 years for running child sex ring

What gets me is why they kept all the photos of the men out of the news but repeatedly printed the photo of the girl!!! I think the men are MORE guilty than her. Disgusting old men taking advantage of young vulnerable girls!! It's no use blaming the parents as many of these girls were in care anyway!!

The men are disgusting and should be punished but this pimping woman is way way worse. These girls trusted her, probably looked up to her as some kind of big sister figure. She uses them to fund her habit beating them if they didn't comply. Looking at these pictures of her smiling and gesturing thumbs up makes me sick.

What gets me is why they kept all the photos of the men out of the news but repeatedly printed the photo of the girl!!! I think the men are MORE guilty than her. Disgusting old men taking advantage of young vulnerable girls!! It's no use blaming the parents as many of these girls were in care anyway!!

They arent more guilty than her. They are no more guilty than any man using a prostitute. Youve no idea if they even knew the age of the girls. The service you could call it was there, they used it, they wouldnt have used it if it werent for the pimp and so quite rightly she went to prison and again quite rightly the users of the brothel were kept out of it.

Youve no idea if they even knew the age of the girls.

While they might not have asked to see a birth certificate, I think its pretty easy to spot when someone is eleven.

And sex in a fast food joint toilets? Surely that sets alarm bells ringing that all is not right?

While they might not have asked to see a birth certificate, I think its pretty easy to spot when someone is eleven.

And sex in a fast food joint toilets? Surely that sets alarm bells ringing that all is not right?

Ive had sex in a KFC toilets, a McDs, in a doctors examination room, an allotment, In my car, in someone else s and a couple of places i wont divulge. Sex is sex but it can be fun in unusual places.

Im not defending anyone who knew or even suspected these girls could be under age, they should be locked up for it but in the end it would be next to impossible to prove they knew unless they were into that kind of thing at home. Also girls mature so fast these days. Some of them that are only sort of the 15 to 16 age look a good few years older, slap a bit of lippy and makeup on and she looks even older.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 15:55 ----------

Yeah, at 11 years old she MUST have looked too young. Anyone who had sex with her should have been in court along with that scummer pimp!!

Ive had sex in a KFC toilets, a McDs, in a doctors examination room, an allotment, In my car, in someone else s and a couple of places i wont divulge. Sex is sex but it can be fun in unusual places.

Im not defending anyone who knew or even suspected these girls could be under age, they should be locked up for it but in the end it would be next to impossible to prove they knew unless they were into that kind of thing at home. Also girls mature so fast these days. Some of them that are only sort of the 15 to 16 age look a good few years older, slap a bit of lippy and makeup on and she looks even older.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 15:55 ----------

Yeah, at 11 years old she MUST have looked too young. Anyone who had sex with her should have been in court along with that scummer pimp!!

It really does look like you are though.

It really does look like you are though.

You cant be looking properly. Look again.

You cant be looking properly. Look again.

You're suggesting that it might be possible for an adult man who wasn't into taking advantage of young women and girls to 'accidentally' pay for sex with an underage young girl/woman in a toilet.

I think that's rubbish.

these pictures of her smiling and gesturing thumbs up makes me sick.

That is just how I felt seeing the pictures.

You're suggesting that it might be possible for an adult man who wasn't into taking advantage of young women and girls to 'accidentally' pay for sex with an underage young girl/woman in a toilet.

I think that's rubbish.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah, i do too. You must have an empty life or a sick brain to think what you think

Trolling on a thread where pimping kids is being discussed says so much about you.

Yeah, i do too. You must have an empty life or a sick brain to think what you think

Trolling on a thread where pimping kids is being discussed says so much about you.

I'm not trolling. That's the impression I got from your post.

I'm not trolling. That's the impression I got from your post.

Then if you arent trolling i take it back

Ill also repeat, i dont defend sex abusers of kids. Child rapists are the scum of the earth so what ever impression you got from my previous posts im happy to confirm my position.

So, well leave it at that then shall we?

Then if you arent trolling i take it back

Ill also repeat, i dont defend sex abusers of kids. Child rapists are the scum of the earth so what ever impression you got from my previous posts im happy to confirm my position.

So, well leave it at that then shall we?

So you'd agree with me that any bloke who isn't absolutely sure that the young woman he's having sex with is - fully consenting, under no duress and of legal age - has it coming?