Myers grove 1973 - 1978

i left in 78,so i may know u pinknsparkly if you can reveal your name,and who were your friends at the time?

hi, i 'knocked around'! with a gang of lads lasses outta school frm stanningtom, shelley and denise bater, julie and carol smith(older than me) julie bingham/bingley(?) also in school was pals with christine bateman, andrew (cant remember his surname) gail finnley, gill mallows. im wendy

i remember julie smith was talking to her the other day and she is a grandma to about 4 kids now,dont that make u feel old,lol.

Went to Myers. 73-78. Fantastic school

Edited by per1

hi, i 'knocked around'! with a gang of lads lasses outta school frm stanningtom, shelley and denise bater, julie and carol smith(older than me) julie bingham/bingley(?) also in school was pals with christine bateman, andrew (cant remember his surname) gail finnley, gill mallows. im wendy

did u know theres a reunion at horse and jockey at wisewood in feb for anyone who went to myers grove. I still see christine and andrew (birch) they are both well.

I was there 76-81 my brother left in 82 still see a couple of school friends kept in touch with them after seeing them in Pine grove country club, hopefully going to reunion should be a laugh.

Hi.

Most of my mum and dad's families were at Myers during the 70's and all lived on the Woodfarm/Deer Park estates. There was Meshelle, Jeanette, David and Karen White on my Mum's side and Denis, Steven, Denise amd Terence Flewitt on my Dads side. They attended all the way through the 70's. Then I went there for awhile in the late 90's. Was a cool school but gone downhill a bit since I was there.