Beres pork shop open today?

You'll not be going to a lot of sandwich shops then!

Nor any other sort of food emporium! There's such a thing as building up immunity...when I was growing up in the 50s/60s we used to eat raw rhubarb sticks dipped in sugar. Apparently, it's fatal (the rhubarb, not the sugar...oh yeah, that's fatal as well :hihi:)

Well I hope he washes his hands!

Of course he does, he's the cleanest man you will meet, he's a cleaning freak

If thats the biggest thing to put you off eating you would die of starvation if you knew what happened to just about every other thing you ate.

why would i? i cook all my food and never eat oven/microwave ready food so most of the germs are dead before i eat it, did you do biology at school?

why would i? i cook all my food and never eat oven/microwave ready food so most of the germs are dead before i eat it, did you do biology at school?

So you will eat anything as long as there are no germs on it, well done :hihi:

So you will eat anything as long as there are no germs on it, well done :hihi:

You got nothing better to do then trying to start childish arguments?

to answer the original post , yes it is open today, please watch while you are in queue and see if the person washes her hand before she handles food

to answer the original post , yes it is open today, please watch while you are in queue and see if the person washes her hand before she handles food

but the question was asked yesterday ....

Nor any other sort of food emporium! There's such a thing as building up immunity...when I was growing up in the 50s/60s we used to eat raw rhubarb sticks dipped in sugar. Apparently, it's fatal (the rhubarb, not the sugar...oh yeah, that's fatal as well :hihi:)

we used to eat the rhubarb sticks with sugar as well in the 70s/80s and there is nothing wrong with the pork sandwhiches from beres we always have them.

what a pathetic post. The OP was asking about Bank Holiday Monday.

what a pathetic post. The OP was asking about Bank Holiday Monday.

Can't really take what confuse says too seriously, he condemns staff for not washing their hands after handling food but excuses drunken thuggery and vandalism towards residents that live near pubs.

you're not Howard Hughes reincarnated by any chance?

What about every door handle, stair rail, shop change, and then airborne germs?

I class myself as a scruff, hardly ever washing my hands before eating and I've never had a day of work sick since 1985. A friend does all the clean stuff and is forever off work with minor colds and ailments. Go figure ..

you're not Howard Hughes reincarnated by any chance?

What about every door handle, stair rail, shop change, and then airborne germs?

I class myself as a scruff, hardly ever washing my hands before eating and I've never had a day of work sick since 1985. A friend does all the clean stuff and is forever off work with minor colds and ailments. Go figure ..

I always wash my hands before eating and I am fit an healthy and never have colds.

Have you seen this thread, reminded me of you :hihi: