Speeding driver last night.

There are several mentions of booting it, and then slowing down when he notices the police.

It didn't really happen, but if it had then Jojo would have a point.

Youre conveniently forgetting my point that if LM had 'booted it' and broke the speed limit he would have been collared too because like he said he had no problem catching the Evo but the police did. That puts him behind the Evo but in front of the police

Feel free to ignore that though. Everyone else seems to be :hihi:

As for jojos possible point. Rubbish, its full of emotion and has no relevance to this thread what so ever.

You think the police would give up chasing (what we are to assume is) a stolen car, to pull someone over who's speeding?

We're ignoring it because they almost certainly wouldn't break off a high speed pursuit to pull up a random speeding idiot.

The OP has claimed to be speeding and effectively racing another car whilst the police are chasing it. She rightly calls him an irresponsible idiot, or at least would be correct if he hadn't simply made the story up.

You think the police would give up chasing (what we are to assume is) a stolen car, to pull someone over who's speeding?

100% they would. Theyd be interfering with the police, speeding, driving dangerously, you name it! The police would have no choice but to pull them up and you know it.

We're ignoring it because they almost certainly wouldn't break off a high speed pursuit to pull up a random speeding idiot.

lol. See above.

The OP has claimed to be speeding and effectively racing another car whilst the police are chasing it. She rightly calls him an irresponsible idiot, or at least would be correct if he hadn't simply made the story up.

The op never said they were speeding. Not once. You assume and we know what that makes.

He said that the Evo was speeding (did you read the thread title?)

Speeding driver last night.

And he said he "booted it and caught up".

There is no assumption there, he quite clearly says it's speeding and yet he caught it up. He was then happy that the police didn't pull him.

And the police would have every choice, and would almost certainly not stop a random speeding motorist in favour of the (presumably) stolen car they were already in pursuit of.

You must not think much of the police.

New technique to get away with a stolen car, get someone else to be seen speeding so the police give up the chase for the stolen car and instead the patsy gets 3 points, whilst the car thieves just drive off.

Edited by Cyclone

He said that the Evo was speeding (did you read the thread title?)

And he said he "booted it and caught up".

Which could have happened on one of the many occasion the Evo slowed for corners. 3 whilst i was near it and if the op did follow him (which i do doubt) then i dare say he slowed down for a lot more.

So whats your next point?

---------- Post added 12-05-2014 at 15:07 ----------

".

There is no assumption there, he quite clearly says it's speeding and yet he caught it up. He was then happy that the police didn't pull him.

Se my above post :)

---------- Post added 12-05-2014 at 15:08 ----------

And the police would have every choice, and would almost certainly not stop a random speeding motorist in favour of the (presumably) stolen car they were already in pursuit of.

There you go again presuming. Its much like assuming :)

---------- Post added 12-05-2014 at 15:08 ----------

You must not think much of the police.

lol

Erm, ok

---------- Post added 12-05-2014 at 15:11 ----------

New technique to get away with a stolen car, get someone else to be seen speeding so the police give up the chase for the stolen car and instead the patsy gets 3 points, whilst the car thieves just drive off.

lol.

Yes now thats likely.

this made me smile , cant be seriouse all the time can we

So did the Evo driver get caught then or what?

Which could have happened on one of the many occasion the Evo slowed for corners. 3 whilst i was near it and if the op did follow him (which i do doubt) then i dare say he slowed down for a lot more.

So whats your next point?

Sorry, the 'stolen' Evo, which the police couldn't catch. Slowed down to below the speed limit for a corner, allowing the OP, with his new rubber, to 'boot it', but stay within the speed limit and thus catch the Evo... The one that the police, can't.

Yeah, you're not assuming anything, you're trying to contrive a scenario where the OP didn't speed, after "booting it" after the uncatchable Evo. And you're struggling really hard.

Why would he be happy that they didn't pull him if he wasn't speeding?

There's a difference between an assumption, a presumption and an opinion. You seem to be getting them confused and then sharing your opinion about it all and assuming that we care.

It was more than likely a police training exercise, they conduct car chase training late at night and use the evos as target cars, I see them doing it a lot around catcliffe where the top end unmarked cars (evo/scooby/focus/seat) are kept in the operations centre next to carcraft.

Hahaha where in your arse did you pull that from?

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 11:27 ----------

I took the car out last night to bed in my new tyres and test my new rubber when out of nowhere (well thats not strictly true, he came from behind) came this Evo, he took me on the outside almost wiping out an oncoming car then booted it along the road. Me being me i dropped down a gear and booted it myself. A few seconds later im on his arse coming to a bend and i though "Ha, Ive got you now biatch" when all of a sudden WOOO WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

My immediate thought was "Gosh, i do hope those chaps dont want to talk to me" so i slowed down a tad and thankfully they didnt, they were after Evo man as it became apparent that his Evo was probably someone elses and the chaps with the WOO WOOs simply want him to give it back.

So, if anyone lost and Evo yesterday i think youll be needing new brakes, new tyres (i recommend Hancook, they are brill) and possibly a new bit of bumper.

The ones with the WOO WOOs didnt catch him by the way, their Beemers simply werent up to it, even the Black Focus ST another lot were driving had no chance either. As i had no such problem i pointed plod in the right direction,,,,,,

But they went the other way :rolleyes:

Not sure what a WOOO WOOO WOOO is but it sounds like a dodgy cocktail..

Anyway what were you driving?

Why are you dribbling uploading the video. GIVE US THE URL are you using 56k?

Sorry, the 'stolen' Evo, which the police couldn't catch. Slowed down to below the speed limit for a corner, allowing the OP, with his new rubber, to 'boot it', but stay within the speed limit and thus catch the Evo... The one that the police, can't.

Yeah, you're not assuming anything, you're trying to contrive a scenario where the OP didn't speed, after "booting it" after the uncatchable Evo. And you're struggling really hard.

Why would he be happy that they didn't pull him if he wasn't speeding?

There's a difference between an assumption, a presumption and an opinion. You seem to be getting them confused and then sharing your opinion about it all and assuming that we care.

Ahh bless. It took you all this time to think of this reply?

Go and have another think Stud, then come back with something a little more substantial ;)

:hihi:

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 11:31 ----------

Hahaha where in your arse did you pull that from?

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 11:27 ----------

Not sure what a WOOO WOOO WOOO is but it sounds like a dodgy cocktail..

Anyway what were you driving?

Why are you dribbling uploading the video. GIVE US THE URL are you using 56k?

Yeah come on LM. Show us your stuff.

Hes not accepting pms so i cant ask him for a link he promised. Do the right thing Leather man if only to shut up cyclone :hihi: