Speeding driver last night.

Are you comparing a hit and run killing with the op? to me there is absolutely no comparison

Your question makes no sense but I will try and answer. The scumbags who killed my mum, started off doing what the OP was doing. It ended up with them trying to outdo each other, much the same as the OP was trying to do by the sounds of it. Why on earth else would you want to try and catch up with a speeding driver? These situations can escalate. If the police hadn't appeared, what could this situation have turned into? One where the two cars were trying to outspeed each other and another driver/pedestrian got in the way of their fun? I'm sure the people who killed my mum didn't foresee the devastating consequence of their actions when they started out on their little race.

For goodness sake, you read it again......testing out the rubber, booted it, seconds later I'm on his arse coming up to a bend........does this sound like a careful and considerate driver or a complete idiot who only cares about himself? He came on here to criticise a speeding driver and makes himself sound 100 times worse. Yes, this is the kind of person who causes fatal accidents. Just because he didn't cause one this time doesn't mean his attitude won't cause one in the future.

And of course it happened to my mum....why would I say it otherwise

Edited by jojo23

Your question makes no sense but I will try and answer. The scumbags who killed my mum, started off doing what the OP was doing. It ended up with them trying to outdo each other, much the same as the OP was trying to do by the sounds of it. Why on earth else would you want to try and catch up with a speeding driver? These situations can escalate. If the police hadn't appeared, what could this situation have turned into? One where the two cars were trying to outspeed each other and another driver/pedestrian got in the way of their fun? I'm sure the people who killed my mum didn't foresee the devastating consequence of their actions when they started out on their little race.

First of all i am not getting into a long drawn out thing about this, what the op said he did has no comparison to a hit and run killer, and no mention of speed in the Original Post, also people on this forum have been known to post things like that what are not true just to get a response

And because of people like you and this evo driver a 14year old is dead a 12 year old seriously injured and in a separate incident a 13 year old also seriously injured - that's just in Sheffield!!GROW UP!!!

Wow! What a stupid thing to say :nono:

First of all i am not getting into a long drawn out thing about this, what the op said he did has no comparison to a hit and run killer, and no mention of speed in the Original Post, also people on this forum have been known to post things like that what are not true just to get a response

He was speeding. The OP said himself, catching up with the driver was no problem, yet the police couldn't......doesn't take much working out does it?

Who knows what he would have done if he had killed someone. Stopped or driven off? Been completely oblivious to the fact that he'd killed someone? Either way he could have killed someone. Hit, or hit and run, someone could have died. So no, not saying he is the same as a hit and run driver but he most very well could have been.

For goodness sake, you read it again......testing out the rubber, booted it, seconds later I'm on his arse coming up to a bend........does this sound like a careful and considerate driver or a complete idiot who only cares about himself? He came on here to criticise a speeding driver and makes himself sound 100 times worse. Yes, this is the kind of person who causes fatal accidents. Just because he didn't cause one this time doesn't mean his attitude won't cause one in the future.

And of course it happened to my mum....why would I say it otherwise

I took the ops story as a tongue in cheek take on real events. I was quite entertained. I was also in the area at the same time and saw the very same Evo being chased by a police car and a black focus. The police car was all over the road and looked like he was going to lose it on the bend and the black focus was hammering it down the road after them. If anything the tool in the Evo was a better driver than the police in the squad car. Anyway its sad what happened to your mum but get a grip for crying out loud, it dose not give you the right to be so horrid to someone.

@Leather man. Have you uploaded the footage yet and if so can we have a link?

---------- Post added 11-05-2014 at 00:46 ----------

He was speeding. The OP said himself, catching up with the driver was no problem, yet the police couldn't......doesn't take much working out does it?

Where did the op say he was speeding? You are making too many assumptions and using them to condemn someone for some imagined crime. Do you not think if the op had actually been speeding, one of the police cars would have pulled him up?

Or dose that not cross your mind when your busy frothing?

I took the ops story as a tongue in cheek take on real events. I was quite entertained. I was also in the area at the same time and saw the very same Evo being chased by a police car and a black focus. The police car was all over the road and looked like he was going to lose it on the bend and the black focus was hammering it down the road after them. If anything the tool in the Evo was a better driver than the police in the squad car. Anyway its sad what happened to your mum but get a grip for crying out loud, it dose not give you the right to be so horrid to someone.

@Leather man. Have you uploaded the footage yet and if so can we have a link?

---------- Post added 11-05-2014 at 00:46 ----------

Where did the op say he was speeding? You are making too many assumptions and using them to condemn someone for some imagined crime. Do you not think if the op had actually been speeding, one of the police cars would have pulled him up?

Or dose that not cross your mind when your busy frothing?

I'd love to hear you being so flippant if a loved one of yours was killed by a speeding driver.

I'd love to hear you being so flippant if a loved one of yours was killed by a speeding driver.

There you go again. Will you stop that! Ive said its sad about your mum but you havent answered my point, If the op was speeding then he would have been pulled up, its obvious, it was a police chase with police cars especially if as he said he managed to get behind the Evo thus putting him in front of the police cars. They would have seen him and chased him too. As i said i took his story as a light hearted take on an event i saw myself.

P.S if anyones interested i heard they caught the evo near Crystal Peaks shopping center :)

There you go again. Will you stop that! Ive said its sad about your mum but you havent answered my point, If the op was speeding then he would have been pulled up, its obvious, it was a police chase with police cars especially if as he said he managed to get behind the Evo thus putting him in front of the police cars. They would have seen him and chased him too. As i said i took his story as a light hearted take on an event i saw myself.

P.S if anyones interested i heard they caught the evo near Crystal Peaks shopping center :)

Admitting to booting your car to catch up with a speeding driver, (I've got you now) I think you will find is speeding. If he can catch up with a speeding stolen car, then he was speeding. It appears to be quite simple and obvious and it's people like him who cause accidents. The police would have been concentrating on the stolen car so he was lucky. Like I said, had there been no police present this situation would probably have become quite dangerous.

Closet Guy, I can only assume you drive in the same manner, what other reason would you be justifying/condoning his attitude and behaviour?

Admitting to booting your car to catch up with a speeding driver, (I've got you now) I think you will find is speeding. If he can catch up with a speeding stolen car, then he was speeding. It appears to be quite simple and obvious and it's people like him who cause accidents. The police would have been concentrating on the stolen car so he was lucky. Like I said, had there been no police present this situation would probably have become quite dangerous.

Closet Guy, I can only assume you drive in the same manner, what other reason would you be justifying/condoning his attitude and behaviour?

I dont know whether you work or not, but have you thought about a career change? after reading your post's i think you would make one hell of a good job of being a Psychic, renumeration is good as well, i make this recommendation because all your post are pure fantasy not one true fact in them (like i suspect the OP). thats a great qualification for the above career :bigsmile:

That's how I read it...........The actions of an immature fool.

No.....The fantasy of an immature trol.

Assume all you like. Theres obviously no talking to you. Also ignore what i said in previous posts. Like i said theres no talking to you.

Have a nice day :)

There are several mentions of booting it, and then slowing down when he notices the police.

then booted it along the road. Me being me i dropped down a gear and booted it myself. A few seconds later im on his arse coming to a bend and i though "Ha, Ive got you now biatch" when all of a sudden WOOO WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

My immediate thought was "Gosh, i do hope those chaps dont want to talk to me" so i slowed down a tad

It didn't really happen, but if it had then Jojo would have a point.