Speeding driver last night.

isn't it bizarre how the vast majority of car thieves are male!!!?

Our lass struggles enough with the washer door,there's no way she would fathom out hotwiring lol.:hihi:

**awaits a keyboard bashing**;)

Whats your point?

Yeah that was him. I said somewhere in this thread it was a black EVO, i was certain it was black but looking on the footage its silver and one of the old types of Evo.

Proper nob he was and a right danger to everyone on the roads.

He turned right and the cops went left towards Killamarsh, i told them they went the wrong way but would they listen???

Told them how? Shouting out of your window?

Told them how? Shouting out of your window?

Yes. well done you.

Now this is where you say "but if they had gone past already how could you shout at them?" or some other pointless comment.

So, over to you lol.

Our lass struggles enough with the washer door,there's no way she would fathom out hotwiring lol.:hihi:

**awaits a keyboard bashing**;)

Groan.....ahh. Good job I have a sense of humour lol :loopy:

Yes. well done you.

Now this is where you say "but if they had gone past already how could you shout at them?" or some other pointless comment.

So, over to you lol.

That's not an answer. How did you tell them? I'm intrigued...

---------- Post added 09-05-2014 at 13:17 ----------

And out of interest, what were you driving that caught up so quickly, when the police pursuit cars couldn't?

I took the car out last night to bed in my new tyres and test my new rubber when out of nowhere (well thats not strictly true, he came from behind) came this Evo, he took me on the outside almost wiping out an oncoming car then booted it along the road. Me being me i dropped down a gear and booted it myself. A few seconds later im on his arse coming to a bend and i though "Ha, Ive got you now biatch" when all of a sudden WOOO WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

My immediate thought was "Gosh, i do hope those chaps dont want to talk to me" so i slowed down a tad and thankfully they didnt, they were after Evo man as it became apparent that his Evo was probably someone elses and the chaps with the WOO WOOs simply want him to give it back.

So, if anyone lost and Evo yesterday i think youll be needing new brakes, new tyres (i recommend Hancook, they are brill) and possibly a new bit of bumper.

The ones with the WOO WOOs didnt catch him by the way, their Beemers simply werent up to it, even the Black Focus ST another lot were driving had no chance either. As i had no such problem i pointed plod in the right direction,,,,,,

But they went the other way :rolleyes:

And because of people like you and this evo driver a 14year old is dead a 12 year old seriously injured and in a separate incident a 13 year old also seriously injured - that's just in Sheffield!!GROW UP!!!

I didn't think a Metro could keep up with an Evo.

And because of people like you and this evo driver a 14year old is dead a 12 year old seriously injured and in a separate incident a 13 year old also seriously injured - that's just in Sheffield!!GROW UP!!!

I think you ought to GROW UP associating the ops post with that incident is tantamount to blaming him, and to say the least, it is uncalled for.

I think you ought to GROW UP associating the ops post with that incident is tantamount to blaming him, and to say the least, it is uncalled for.

Aries65 is quite right. He/she said people 'Like' him cause deaths, which is true. My mum was killed by two drivers trying to outdo each other. If you witness someone speeding, is trying to catch up with them the right and safe thing to do?? Cars and roads are a means of getting from A to B. Not for some selfish, insecure idiots trying to show who is boss. Have some respect for other people safety and lives.

Aries65 is quite right. He/she said people 'Like' him cause deaths, which is true. My mum was killed by two drivers trying to outdo each other. If you witness someone speeding, is trying to catch up with them the right and safe thing to do?? Cars and roads are a means of getting from A to B. Not for some selfish, insecure idiots trying to show who is boss. Have some respect for other people safety and lives.

Are you comparing a hit and run killing with the op? to me there is absolutely no comparison

---------- Post added 11-05-2014 at 00:14 ----------

Here to read again, can you tell me how fast the op was going? and if it really happened. with regard to your mom please accept my condolences.

QUOTE=Leather man;10470077]I took the car out last night to bed in my new tyres and test my new rubber when out of nowhere (well thats not strictly true, he came from behind) came this Evo, he took me on the outside almost wiping out an oncoming car then booted it along the road. Me being me i dropped down a gear and booted it myself. A few seconds later im on his arse coming to a bend and i though "Ha, Ive got you now biatch" when all of a sudden WOOO WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

My immediate thought was "Gosh, i do hope those chaps dont want to talk to me" so i slowed down a tad and thankfully they didnt, they were after Evo man as it became apparent that his Evo was probably someone elses and the chaps with the WOO WOOs simply want him to give it back.

So, if anyone lost and Evo yesterday i think youll be needing new brakes, new tyres (i recommend Hancook, they are brill) and possibly a new bit of bumper.

The ones with the WOO WOOs didnt catch him by the way, their Beemers simply werent up to it, even the Black Focus ST another lot were driving had no chance either. As i had no such problem i pointed plod in the right direction,,,,,,

But they went the other way :rolleyes: