Who killed Lucy Beale & why?

Having seen today's entertainment news, I'm wondering if it might have been Ben.

Nick Cotton would be a possibility given he's clearly not dead. But I think the focus on male characters may be a red herring and it could be a female character - Lauren or Whitney maybe?

Having seen today's entertainment news, I'm wondering if it might have been Ben.

Nick Cotton would be a possibility given he's clearly not dead. But I think the focus on male characters may be a red herring and it could be a female character - Lauren or Whitney maybe?

Whilst I can see the logic of this, I just cannot see someone who's not been in it for yonks popping back, killing Lucy & then doing one. I also concur with you that he's not dead though, I've got a sneaky feeling it could be her twin Peter, only 7 months to wait :loopy::loopy:

Oh and don't forget the drawn out silly murder story in corrie.

Peter the one you'd least expect

...Or is it?

I killed Lucy Beale! I discovered that she was a shape-shifting, brainwashing alien due to the fact that every few years she'd dissapear for a few months then come back with a completely different face, yet no-one would notice. Hmmm, I've got my eye on you too Peter Beale.

I thought the thread title was reality, just cos I wanted to know who Lucy Beale was, boy I got pulled in on that one. Grrr!

It's got to be Nick Cotton, surely. Why else is he back?

Lady Di did it, the dog in the Vic,...........she jus gave her a bitch slap, and BAMM down she went.......... snapped her in 2 she did, aye thats it........:loopy:

Don't know what he's called as I only watched it for 10 minutes a few months ago under duress but it's obviously her brother. He met that other girl with the long dark hair outside the tube station and his body language was a big giveaway. Maybe even she knows.

Am I right in thinking that the show ended tonight with Max telling Abbey, 'she knows you killed Lucy?' :confused: