Smoking weed on the street in Hillsborough

I never understand where they get it... been looking for ages! Been years since I had a good spliff...

Seriously though, I did it for a while and got bored with the sleep effect it had on me, did you know there are fewer cannabis smokers in the Netherlands than there are in the UK?

I did myself when i was about 17/18, thats why im so shocked! Me and my friends would literally have to go and hide in rivelin to do it... We wouldn't of dared be caught in the streets!!

Don't hold your breath! Chavs walking around with Spliffs hanging out of their gobs is only the first Module on their Traing course of becoming a fully fledged Druggie.:gag:

Absolutely spot on PRESLEY. It's a well known fact that everyone who starts smoking that evil cannabis will without a doubt be on the heroin within 2 to 3 years, once you are on that slippery slope there's no turning back, hangings not good enough for em!

Absolutely spot on PRESLEY. It's a well known fact that everyone who starts smoking that evil cannabis will without a doubt be on the heroin within 2 to 3 years, once you are on that slippery slope there's no turning back, hangings not good enough for em!

Who the hell has insinuated that will happen???

Who the hell has insinuated that will happen???

PRESLEY did.

PRESLEY did.

You know what, for someone who thought this topic wasn't worth posting, you are certainly having a good time commenting :D

It is!:hihi:

You know what, for someone who thought this topic wasn't worth posting, you are certainly having a good time commenting :D

I said it WAS worth posting, WELL worth in fact.

See my first post.

I said it WAS worth posting, WELL worth in fact.

See my first post.

Hmmmmm........:suspect:

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 13:46 ----------

Such a traumatic incident for you, defiantly well worth coming on here to discuss it.

I can't help but sense sarcasm though :hihi:

Hmmmmm........:suspect:

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 13:46 ----------

I can't help but sense sarcasm though :hihi:

His Sarcasm stands out like a Spliff hanging out of someones mouth.:gag::hihi:

Whenever I am having a bad day at work I nip out of the office for come lunch and a breather before tackling the afternoon however whenever I am having a very bad day at work I head out to lunch via the staircase up to fitzallen square as you can guarantee to find to find a group sat puffing away on a few joints and walking through the smoke cloud mellows you out.

Whenever I am having a bad day at work I nip out of the office for come lunch and a breather before tackling the afternoon however whenever I am having a very bad day at work I head out to lunch via the staircase up to fitzallen square as you can guarantee to find to find a group sat puffing away on a few joints and walking through the smoke cloud mellows you out.

So that's why the Staff at Primark are always away with the Fairies.:hihi:

I see this regularly, especially down eccy road.

The other day I saw an elderly lady, at least in her 70's standing outside simonitte butchers on division street chugging on a massive spliff.

It amused me muchly.