Iphone to Ipad notes / mail.

Wanting to sync my Iphone notes to my Ipad. Why am I being told to create an @Icloud.com email address first before being allowed to sync notes and mail?

Is there an easier way I don’ t know of?

Thanks

Your notes are usually linked and stored on your email account. Go to settings then tap on notes and it'll tell you where the notes are stored. Then simply link same email address to the other device and your notes should sync over without the need for iCloud.

iCloud doesn't sync 3rd party email accounts, only there own. That's why it's asking you to register.

Edited by steroc

Apple notes is rubbish and it keeps losing/deleting everything, you would be much better off ditching it and going for Microsoft onenote which is brilliant and syncs between all devices whatever os you are using. iOS/android/wp8/pc

Apple notes is rubbish and it keeps losing/deleting everything, you would be much better off ditching it and going for Microsoft onenote which is brilliant and syncs between all devices whatever os you are using. iOS/android/wp8/pc

My Apple notebook goes back four years. Not a single lost note.Syncs to all of my apple devices and mails my gmail account.

You must be using yours wrong.

My Apple notebook goes back four years. Not a single lost note.Syncs to all of my apple devices and mails my gmail account.

You must be using yours wrong.

Nope, it's a known bug, feel free to go and read the apple community forums.