What is the best American style food resturant in Sheffield?

harley, smoke, common roon... all poor.

harley, smoke, common roon... all poor.

Where would you suggest then?

Would you folks recommend Mud Crab for a birthday meal? the burger with pulled pork sounds rather delightful...

A great looking place, food can be really good. No veggie / mushroom burger, which is a bit lazy. A good menu otherwise.

Would you folks recommend Mud Crab for a birthday meal? the burger with pulled pork sounds rather delightful...

We went for a birthday meal and I believe the birthday boy got a free drink. I'd recommend it. and i'd definitely recommend the pulled pork - its delicious! Only thing I will say is it must depend on the chef as to how much you get, as once I went in and got an absolute pile of it (yum) and then second time not even half as much.

From my own experience would have to be Mud Crab on Eccy Rd. Food is brilliant overall and last time I was there there was gingerbread flavour milkshake too!

A colleague of mine recommended Swanky Franks in Woodseats.

Decided on yankees, I like the look of the menu better :-) (plus the mud crab website is horrible and obnoxious)

Common Room, Bungalows or Mud Crab

Choosing Yankees is a biiiig mistake.

Gone with mud crab after all, yankees no longer take bookings so they will not be getting my business.