Has anyone worked as a Betaware or Kleeneze agent? Your comments please

Hi everyone

In reply to Jane91 OK you don't have to buy your cats,but you can only earn 21% of any sales you do,with Kleeneze you can earn up 37% plus bonuses.

This far out weighs the cost of cats when you work it out.

With a little bit of effort and enthusiasm, Kleeneze is a fantastic low cost business opportunity.

Where else can you start your own business for £75 and have the potential to earn a six figure income.

You might say,yes but you have to work hard for a six figure income,but who can name a business were you don't have work hard at to earn that kind of money.

With the expansion into Europe,these kind of incomes are going to be common place in the Kleeneze business in the next 3-5yrs.

And anyone can do it,not just the ones who are aleady doing it.Everybody in the business has started from the same place,but those who have worked the hardest, are the ones who are earning the big incomes.

In this business if you want it enough,it's there to be had.

Bawdyed(John)

Hi everyone

In reply to Jane91 OK you don't have to buy your cats,but you can only earn 21% of any sales you do,with Kleeneze you can earn up 37% plus bonuses.

This far out weighs the cost of cats when you work it out.

With a little bit of effort and enthusiasm, Kleeneze is a fantastic low cost business opportunity.

Where else can you start your own business for £75 and have the potential to earn a six figure income.

You might say,yes but you have to work hard for a six figure income,but who can name a business were you don't have work hard at to earn that kind of money.

With the expansion into Europe,these kind of incomes are going to be common place in the Kleeneze business in the next 3-5yrs.

And anyone can do it,not just the ones who are aleady doing it.Everybody in the business has started from the same place,but those who have worked the hardest, are the ones who are earning the big incomes.

In this business if you want it enough,it's there to be had.

Bawdyed(John)

That couple who advertise in The Trader every month - they'll earn shed loads, and have done. Like most MLM they were there first.

The "expansion into Europe" really does mean sod all. These are local district - sometimes even street part-time business people you are asking to part with £75.

No doubt they'll make it back if they work hard enough but don't stray away from the facts - as a part-time occupation it's good to make a little bit extra to sell to work colleagues or neighbours i n their vicinity. Anything more than that is selling pipe-dreams for the vast majority.

muddycoffee is spot on with what he says... and im not puttin any ugly signs or stickers up... i'll just throw em in the bin with the rest of the trash i get through the door, its unsolicited material and therefore you can do what you want with it! plus do you see how often its a different person?.. seems no one sticks it out longer then a week.

Hi MTHeo

Youv'e got it wrong,it's not that nobody sticks it out for more than a week,it's agents crossing over each other.

As i said before we are all self employed independant agents earning a living.

Its not the business that doesnt work,it's the people.

If you work this business works!

As for doncastrian,don't you think all these people in Germany aren't in at the beginning,in GERMANY, and the only person who can introduce them to the business is an existing distributor in this country.

If you understand network marketing you will know what i mean.

Hi MTHeo

Youv'e got it wrong,it's not that nobody sticks it out for more than a week,it's agents crossing over each other.

well this seems a bit daft... if ever i was to want anything (ok it wont happen) but id want to build up a rapport with the same person....also if it was the same person you wouldnt have to go thru the same knocking at the door and arguements about how easy it would be to leave it outside.

When I did the bettaware round for a year, maybe year and half. I kept a record of which houses never answered the door or had thrown the catalogue out. If it happened twice then I stopped giving them a catalogue.

It helped that the bettaware catalogues were free, but saved me the effort of walking down lots of paths to waste 2 mins knocking and waiting.

some kleenze agents quit after a short time , so maybe thats why the catalgoue wasn't collected, but just out of interest do you telephone the agent to ask why? ,

I wouldn't, unless they had a freephone number. Why should I run up my phone bill trying to return a piece of rubbish that you've shoved through my door without my invitation.

if anything, i mean anything like catalogues or bags asking for clothes lands on my doorstep it goes in the bin and the person gets a mouthfull when they come back to get it

one said i had no right to throw it - it's simple you dump something on my property it becvomes mine to do with as i please

sorted.

Apart from the catalogue losses adn the weather issues does anyone have experiences of the kleeneze business and if so is it seriously worth trying to make money out of it. I have an opportunity to get in at this time and would like some honest opinions about its worth.

Hi foxprom

We have been with KLEENEZE for 12 yrs and found it a brilliant and rewarding business to be involved in.

Of course you have to work hard to earn the six figure incomes, but where can you get those kind of incomes without working hard for it.

The chance is there if you want it bad enough.

june41john46@yahoo.co.uk

Hi foxprom

We have been with KLEENEZE for 12 yrs and found it a brilliant and rewarding business to be involved in.

Of course you have to work hard to earn the six figure incomes, but where can you get those kind of incomes without working hard for it.

The chance is there if you want it bad enough.

Thanks for that just wanted some more posotive news to give me the push

Apart from the catalogue losses adn the weather issues does anyone have experiences of the kleeneze business and if so is it seriously worth trying to make money out of it. I have an opportunity to get in at this time and would like some honest opinions about its worth.

Hi, I've been in Kleeneze nearly a year, but if you want lots of others people's opinions , not just current distributors, do a search in google for 'kleeneze' and then do another search for in2networking.com , its a Q&A forum to ask questions before you part with your money

Kleeneze isn't a job but like an everyday job , there are times when you wonder why you are doing it and feel like quitting but at the end of the day when you work for a boss, they get richer and get all the benefit of you working the best years of your life , in Kleeneze you get the benefits and rewrds for all your hard work, can anyone tell what other jobs GIVE you a free BMW after selling their companies products for five years!

http://www.kleeneze.net

JOB = just over broke, its your life, your choice......good luck in whatever you decide

Jo