Tupperware and Pippa Dee parties

Who remembers filling their cupboards with Tupperware in the 60s? and also buying clothes at Pippa Dee parties? Any info/ memories welcome!!

I still have, and use the Tupperware I bought ar many of those parties

Who remembers filling their cupboards with Tupperware in the 60s? and also buying clothes at Pippa Dee parties? Any info/ memories welcome!!

God, I remember getting dragged to these by my mum in the late 70s/early 80s. loads of gossiping women and a couple of bottles of blue nun if i remember rightly.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

God, I remember getting dragged to these by my mum in the late 70s/early 80s. loads of gossiping women and a couple of bottles of blue nun if i remember rightly.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I got dragged to them by my mum but never got blue nun, it was tea and a jam roll.

I have two cake stores and a 'yorkshire pudding ' shaker bought well over thirty years ago and still in use.

---------- Post added 30-04-2014 at 13:06 ----------

..................just remembered that a friend of mine used to run Pippa Dee parties, what happened to them?

I bought a toy at a Tupperware party for my baby girl now 43- a ball with shapes cut out which you then put shapes into it. Still used it for my grandchildren who are now 6 and 4.

I bought a toy at a Tupperware party for my baby girl now 43- a ball with shapes cut out which you then put shapes into it. Still used it for my grandchildren who are now 6 and 4.

I bought the same toy for my kids in the early seventies and when our friends came over we used to take it in turns to do the puzzle and time each other to see who could do it the fastest. The kids would be fast asleep in their beds!!:P

we did exactly the same thing timing each other - simple things are always the best

I too have the tupperware shape ball now used by my grandchildren, a yorkshire pudding shaker that I wouldn't be without and a rice cooker which I have no idea how to use so it has been sitting in my kitchen cupboards for years, perhaps someone on here could give me some instructions ha ha!

I went to a few Pippa Dee parties with my mum in the early 70's, & I remember a couple of nighties they did that we'd quite often see women wearing as maternity dresses!

I used to model for Pippa Dee :)

Wasn't there another home seller company that did jewellery (And possibly clothes?) Sally something or other?