Kitten wanted please

Hi I'm looking for a kitten if anyone as one looking for a new home unfortunately our cat as run off to next door but ones house and won't come back and my children are not happy at all please inbox me thank u

Why dont you just go and get your cat back?

Have you tried asking them not to feed your cat. I finished up with my neighbours because she said her youngest was allergic so couldn't have him in the house. She left last week and didn't want him but he'd already moved here anyway. The problem is you can own a dog but a cat is a free spirit and it owns you. My own cat is 19 and was born here.

We've been round that many times but he won't settle in our house anymore when we get him back she's got 3 cats and their all someone else's because she keeps feeding them she even takes them to vets tried to explain he's ours but no point as she doesn't seem to be bothered :-(

In that case might be better getting something other than a cat, maybe a dog or a rabbit since you might encounter the same problem when the kitten grows up and the children get attached again. She maybe lonely and a cat person