Missing side table from Walkley Bank Road

Hi Forum.

I know this is incredibly unlikely, but a very sentimental old oak sidetable has gone missing from garage/jennel on Walkley Bank Road.

I can't see why anyone might steal it as it has no monetary value but has a lot of sentimental value.

If anyone has seen it, picked it up (thinking it was for the bin), or has any ideas please drop me a message through the forum. (can offer a reward for safe return).

Many thanks

Josh

once had an old side table in my back garden in the summer whilst i sanded it then primed and glossed to do it up.

my garden was on an end terrace house and a jenel ran up the side, came home one night and though something not right... realised someone had lent over the fence (about 5ft high) from the jenal and lifted the little table.

wound up more as they probably watched it being done and waited until it was finished! ( it was left out to dry..) cheeky sods!

hope you find yours

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 15:30 ----------

this was few years back in nether edge/ sharrow

Hope I'm wrong but some one might have taken it for firewood ! Hope you do get it back though

Was it on private land? If not it may be worth checking with the council as they may have removed it.