Contact With The Gods From Space

Talk and Book Launch Event with Richard Lawrence.

International bestselling author, Richard Lawrence, is launching a new edition of the ground-breaking classic he co-authored in 1996 with the world's most significant UFO contactee of Modern times, Dr George King.

Marking the 60th anniversary of Dr King's first contact in May 1954, Richard will speak at event in Sheffield, during which he will make a controversial revelation throwing a whole new light on the book that inspired thousands around the world. After Richard's talk there will be a book-signing during which refreshments will be served.

Whether you are a firm believer in UFOs and extraterrestrial life, or just have a passing interest in the subject, this fascinating event will challenge your spiritual perspective of life on this Earth and beyond.

Sheffield 10th May -2 pm £5

The Norfolk 210 Lecture Theater,

Sheffield Hallam University, City Campus,

Howard Street, Sheffield, S1 1WB

The admission price will be refunded to those who purchase a copy of the book at the event (softback £9.99.

For more information and to order the book contact The Aetherius Society 01226 744659 [email protected] http://www.aetherius.org

"...the world's most significant UFO contactee of Modern times..."

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:loopy:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Its easy to be sceptical, more difficulty to investigate. The release of UFO information brought about by those searching for truth can only lead to enabling the public to make a more informed decision. Do research, ask questions and keep an open mind - looking forward to this lecture.

Marking the 60th anniversary of Dr King's first contact in May 1954, Richard will speak at event in Sheffield, during which he will make a controversial revelation throwing a whole new light on the book that inspired thousands around the world.

That it was all made up?

That it was all made up?

Zombie, like most of society.

Its easy to be sceptical, more difficulty to investigate.

...and it's even easier to believe any old crap than to be either skeptical or to investigate.

I find it hard not to be skeptical about the multimillion pound UFO industry.

...and it's even easier to believe any old crap than to be either skeptical or to investigate.

You do know you just corrected English into American?

You do know you just corrected English into American?

Do you know that "You do know you just corrected English into American" is a statement and does not require a question mark?

:rolleyes:

Do you know that "You do know you just corrected English into American" is a statement and does not require a question mark?

:rolleyes:

No, it was a question, I asked you if you knew... deary me, if you are going to correct people twice in one thread at least make sure you are right.

Due to the spellchecker on Facebook being American and refusing to be altered to English, the whole world will soon be spelling in American and thinking they're right. :help:

No, it was a question, I asked you if you knew... deary me, if you are going to correct people twice in one thread at least make sure you are right.

Not only do you not know the difference between a question and a statement but you also cannot count. I have previously only corrected one poster in this thread; this is only my second correction. :rolleyes:

("Do you know?" is a question; "You do know." is a statement.)