"Meelan need to bring 4 or 5 in"

For next seasons play off push i'm told, by my we*nesday mates, who seriously think he will too, but isn't he done with putting money in ? on that scale anyway.

Ok i could be wrong, but given the loans he's taken out so far i can't see him throwing a couple more million at it, can you ? :huh:

Seems i'm a deluded and jealous bl*nt btw, for poo pooing this MASSIVE war chest Gray is to be given. :|

For next seasons play off push i'm told, by my we*nesday mates, who seriously think he will too, but isn't he done with putting money in ? on that scale anyway.

Ok i could be wrong, but given the loans he's taken out so far i can't see him throwing a couple more million at it, can you ? :huh:

Seems i'm a deluded and jealous bl*nt btw, for poo pooing this MASSIVE war chest Gray is to be given. :|

The most unbelievable thing you have ever posted, as if you have 'mates' :hihi:

They'll will be in a very dangerous position if you don't bring in some new players next season. I think next season will be harder.

The most unbelievable thing you have ever posted, as if you have 'mates' :hihi:

I usually deny it :hihi: but i'm genuinely interested what we*nesday fans think.

We dont have strengh in depth,when we get injuries [which we have had a lot ] we have to play players out of position etc.So yes we do need 4 or 5 coming in.

We dont have strengh in depth,when we get injuries [which we have had a lot ] we have to play players out of position etc.So yes we do need 4 or 5 coming in.

Do you think Meelan will fund it though ?

I'm not having a dig (for a change :D ) just can't see where the money will come from, unless he finds an investor.

I usually deny it :hihi: but i'm genuinely interested what we*nesday fans think.

In all seriousness, your mates are spot on. We do need to recruit (defence being the priority) But with the up turn in Burnley's season it's clear to see that you don't have to break the bank to challenge!

The most unbelievable

thing you have ever posted,w*d fans thinking WTF:hihi:

In all seriousness, your mates are spot on. We do need to recruit (defence being the priority) But with the up turn in Burnley's season it's clear to see that you don't have to break the bank to challenge!

If you look at the list of free agents there's some mouth watering options. I expect they'll want a signing fee though. Hoping we can snatch a couple, but the draw of championship football may prove a stumbling block.

Do you think Meelan will fund it though ?

I'm not having a dig (for a change :D ) just can't see where the money will come from, unless he finds an investor.

Million pound players,no he wont.loaness,i hope not.out of contract players yes i hope so,and think he will.

We have this thread elsewhere, forgot what it is called... try reading it, it has most Owls' opinions in it.

Only defence speedy bud? We need at least 2 defenders 2 midfielders and 2 strikers. We have a terrible squad and need to get rid of a good bit of dead wood. As i said the other day we need money and we need players or i fear for us.