City Council Elections 2014

Apologies if this has been asked much further up-thread.

Does anyone know when the count is taking place?

Is it tonight or tomorrow morning during the day?

I would imagine so.

Apologies if this has been asked much further up-thread.

Does anyone know when the count is taking place?

Is it tonight or tomorrow morning during the day?

I want you to go to the count, approach the Labour candidate and say: "my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my city, prepare to die". :hihi:

In the morning. Euro votes not being counted until Sunday night in line with the rest of Europe.

Thanks!

I knew the Euro ones were sealed, and don't get opened until Sunday, but some authorities are holding the counts this evening, and some are tomorrow.

---------- Post added 22-05-2014 at 14:36 ----------

I want you to go to the count, approach the Labour candidate and say: "my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my city, prepare to die". :hihi:

Nah. I'd much rather approach Grace Slick and thank her for building this city in the first place…

Never voted in my life so this is goin to be a challenge who do I vote that's best I'm thinkin ukip is that right

Never voted in my life so this is goin to be a challenge who do I vote that's best I'm thinkin ukip is that right

Not really a good start to your voting career. UKIP have nothing to offer. It's a local election too and you can usefully vote for a Green candidate where er you are in Sheffield

Penny to a pound that the poor turn out is blamed on inclement weather! :P

I thought ukip had a lot to offer when I read it I'm in sheffield 6

Not really a good start to your voting career. UKIP have nothing to offer. It's a local election too and you can usefully vote for a Green candidate where er you are in Sheffield

That's your opinion but not of many others.

The UKIP prospective councillor for Burngreave believes that God sent the floods to Neepsend as a warning ? I'll vote for thee all day lad. We need someone to brighten our day. If you get elected can you be a regular on RS Toby Foster's show ?

You say UKIP have nothing to offer , then in the next sentence say vote for the Lettuce Munchers . :hihi::hihi:

If ever there was a complete waste of time political party , its the Greenies.

UKIP have taken 9 new seats in Rotherham.

Labour will keep control, but it's a wake-up call.

In the ward of Rotherham where my mum and dad live, which has always been Labour through and through, Labour kept their seat on the council. But UKIP were only three votes behind them. It is a real wake-up call for the other three parties.