City Council Elections 2014

i have never deleted any of my posts. ....moderators are the ones who delete posts and always do so in the event i write something thay are not happy with.

it was obvious to me that because i am a popular and regular poster on this forum that someone may know my real name, it does not take a quantum leap to deduce that as there is only one person called shane on the candidates list, then it could be me. well done einstein!

since when was naming and shaming allowed on this forum?....mods?

i am proud of my standing and it would greatly enhance my credibility if lemaquis and one or two others, did not vote for me. thank you in advance.

i, and most other UKIP candidates are not claiming expenses..

After I quoted your Sodom and Gomorrah post I went back looking for it but couldn't find it. Maybe it was deleted. Maybe it wasn't but I couldn't find it.

You called yourself Shane in one of your posts. You advised someone to phone somewhere in Rotherham and told them to say Shane told them to call. No one outed you. You outed yourself by name in the past and yesterday by saying you were a UKIP candidate. It didn't take much after that.

I can't vote for you as I don't live in Burngreave. Your credibility does need enhancing though.

Candidates don't claim expenses from the council. The other post was about how much you can spend as a candidate and was a question about how much you as a candidate say you have spent by advertising yourself on the internet as part of your campaign. It's a good question and applies to all candidates. A lot tweet, run websites, etc, to promote their campaign and the question was about how much that costs and how much it should go towards what they're allowed to spend as part of their electoral campaign.

There's another question as to whether spending over the limit causes floods but that's for god to decide.

Anyone interested in real debate on the issues in Central Ward can come to a candidate hustings at the Broomhall Centre, Broomspring Lane, today 3-5pm. The candidates from the main contenders will be there plus some European candidates too.

UKIP haven't put up a candidate in Central Ward.

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 12:00 ----------

Really? How about some Green MEPs who would work to make the EU better.

No thanks :gag:

Good luck to everyone who is not Liebour as the corrupt ***** will rig the votes anyway.

Good luck to everyone who is not Liebour as the corrupt ***** will rig the votes anyway.

The former BNP candidate in Sheffield wishes everyone but Labour all the best. Do you include all the Jewish, black and Asian non-Labour candidates in your best wishes list?

The former BNP candidate in Sheffield wishes everyone but Labour all the best. Do you include all the Jewish, black and Asian non-Labour candidates in your best wishes list?

Former BNP candidate? Love it :hihi: it has been a very long time since I last stood for BNP. I have a past but that's not my present or future path.

Look I chosen to comment through my old account as I knew I would get a bite straight away.

I wish everyone luck, I myself will be voting Greens in the local and UKIP in the Euro's as although UKIP wont close the borders, getting us out of the EU is a step in the right direction.

Former BNP candidate? Love it :hihi: it has been a very long time since I last stood for BNP. I have a past but that's not my present or future path.

Look I chosen to comment through my old account as I knew I would get a bite straight away.

I wish everyone luck, I myself will be voting Greens in the local and UKIP in the Euro's as although UKIP wont close the borders, getting us out of the EU is a step in the right direction.

How could you forget that magnificent 385 votes just 3 years ago.

And although it's heart-warming that you've been transformed into a tree-hugging, muesli-munching eco-warrior bleeding-heart liberal do-gooder from a blitzkrieging white supremacist race warrior from Valhalla you'll be disappointed to learn that the Greens don't actually support withdrawal from the EU.

You may get subsidised bicycle clips though.

How could you forget that magnificent 385 votes just 3 years ago.

And although it's heart-warming that you've been transformed into a tree-hugging, muesli-munching eco-warrior bleeding-heart liberal do-gooder from a blitzkrieging white supremacist race warrior from Valhalla you'll be disappointed to learn that the Greens don't actually support withdrawal from the EU.

You may get subsidised bicycle clips though.

Lol what about the 3rd place in 2010 200 votes of Lib Dems for 2nd place.

Still proud warrior from Valhalla :hihi: just more greener. I know the Greens don't support the withdrawal from the EU that's why I said I am voting for them in the LOCAL :loopy::loopy: and UKIP in the EUROS :hihi: you see I want a greener city as more and more of our green lands seem to be removed for pointless tarmac!!

Edited by BritishProud

Lol what about the 3rd place in 2010 200 votes of Lib Dems for 2nd place.

Still proud warrior from Valhalla :hihi: just more greener. I know the Greens don't support the withdrawal from the EU that's why I said I am voting for them in the LOCAL :loopy::loopy: and UKIP in the EUROS :hihi: you see I want a greener city as more and more of our green lands seem to be removed for pointless tarmac!!

Sheffield is already a very green city. Note Wikipedia report:

"There are more than 250 parks, woodlands and gardens in the city,[3] and an estimated 2 million trees, giving Sheffield the highest ratio of trees to people of any city in Europe". ------ Therefore, you have no need to vote for the Green Party. Also, many people are not satisfied with the Green Party's record in Brighton.

The greatest thing achieved by UKIP it to make the common man believe that they are given a toss about. Their favour is for corporation, militaristic mindsets and the Pure Capitalists among us.

Farage stated that "the UK should allow in specifically Christian Syrian refugees, and not Muslim ones".

UKIP postulates that Global Warming is is part of a natural cycle: "the slight warming in the last hundred years is entirely consistent with well-established, long-term natural climate cycles".

UKIP wants to spend 40% more of our tax money on "defence spending".

Scared of immigrants? Vote Ukip.

Insecure about the financial crisis? Vote Ukip.

Hate the smoking ban, HS2, Brussels, travellers, burqas, regulation, tax, Boris, debt, wind farms, quangos, foreign aid, crime, Abu Qatada, tuition fees, lazy people, Muslims, foreigners, the hunting ban? Vote Ukip.

If the above rings true for you, you're beyond help.

ref:

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2013/12/30/christians-only-nigel-farage-drops-syrian-refugee-call

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2013/mar/04/ukip-energy-climate-policies

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/mar/07/ukip-policies-manifesto-commitments

Thats the best advertisement to vote UKIP ive ever seen.

Which as usual you have taken out of context, and omitted the last bit,

" Ahem, perhaps we are being warned.

will someone let me know when that religious ex councillor starts building an ark?"

Just makes you look stupid.

Taken it out of context? He was supporting a UKIP councillor who had made stupid comments about the recent floods being caused by gay marriage. He made out that our own floods in 2007 were due to prostitution in Neepsend. In other words he made a stupid comment in order to legitimise another UKIP member's stupid comment. As it turned out the councillor was disowned anyway by UKIP making muckymurphy look even more stupid.

Are there any prostitutes in Burngreave? They'd better watch out for floods if there are.

You've either taken one sentence from a discussion, then removed the context of the discussion to present something as having a literal meaning, or if we are to believe you believe he had a literal meaning, we must also believe you took the rest of the post as literal too.

Taken literally then, you believe that muckymurphy literally expected the "gay floods" councillor to start building a biblical style ark, that would take a forest to build and an army of carpenters, plus the cost which would run to £millions.

Getting a male and female of every species would be a logistical nightmare too.

If you believe the entirety of of muckymurphys post should be taken literal then, you're as bonkers too, or you could admit you're taking things out of context.

Of course the point of my post was was that they make the right noises to make complex issues sound as if they have somple resolutions, and through this take advantage of our disenchanted and disparing compatriots.

If you seriously think that they (UKIP) think of you as anything more than a bolstering statistic you're delusional. Their aim is not to protect us and our rights. It's solely to protect their interests.

Although of course I don't believe this alluded you.