Dead pigeons - what am I supposed to do with them?

But as they decompose the gasses released will cause the bag to expand and eventually burst.Messy!

Nice.:gag:

But as they decompose the gasses released will cause the bag to expand and eventually burst.Messy!

I don't think they would decompose as much as that in 4 days, depending on the weather of course.

We have often put dead birds (and mice) in the bin when the cat has had them, and we have had no problems with smells or exploding carrier bags. Maybe wrap in a couple layers of newspaper first, before putting in the bags, and sprinkle a bit of disinfectant on?

Sounds like my mates pants after a curry.:hihi:

Chuck them over the fence into your neighbours garden....then it's their problem....unless they chucked them into yours :hihi:

Chuck them over the fence into your neighbours garden....then it's their problem....unless they chucked them into yours :hihi:

I can just see the dead pigeons getting batted to and fro over the fence like a badminton game.:hihi:

I had a good laugh! :D

<REMOVED> pigeons still there...

Edited by nikki-red

I had a good laugh! :D

<REMOVED> pigeons still there...

Did you expect they would have flown off by now?

For some reason there are two dead pigeons in our loan.

They either had something bad to eat or got killed by an animal although no sings of fight are present.

What am I supposed to do with them before they start to stink under our window?

Any good ideas appreciated. :rolleyes:

Pidgeon Pie. :gag::hihi:

Presley, only if it died that day you can put it in the slow cooker, with some carrots, onions and spuds. 8hours late a lovely stew. Don't forget to pluck the feathers first.

Lovely

I've never Plucked a Pidgeon but I can assure you I am a Pheasant Plucker. :hihi:

I was thinking about the bin but rubbish is collected on Mondays so it might stink pretty badly till that time.

It's not going to be hot weather, so I think you'll be fine with them in the bin for a few days.