Room for "creative therapy"

hi

i am looking to rent a room, city centre, to be used as a base for children's and young people's counselling. i use creative stuff (art, play etc) so a space that has a cleanable floor would be ideal - although i could put some sheeting down to protect the floor if need be. something above a shop / a place where parents can go off to get a coffee etc. i'd love something around town centre if possible.

do get in touch if you know of anywhere

thanks

I saw a sign on a shop on Sharrowvale Road saying that their upstairs is available for rent for some kind of therapy business. Great location too. I can't remember what the shop is called but it is near the opticians.

thanks. i'll have a drive down there tomorrow and see :)

Hi, I have a therapy room for rent in the middle of the city centre but in the legal quarter behind the cathederal so it's nice and quiet. The room is 25 sq meters with two large windows so there is a lot of light. The room is available on an ad hoc basis at £12 per hour or if you agree to use the room at least 5 hours a month then the hourly rate is £10.

On the ground floor is a coffee shop as well which sounds like it's just what you need. If you would like a look around just let me know.

Hi

Not sure whether or not you are still looking, but there is a place at Hillsborough- Wellspring Complementary Health Centre, which rents out rooms; Krysia is the person to talk to (tell her Maxine sent you her way, not Ron!) ;)