Anyone whos been to magna centre.

To anyone who has been to magna, is it suitable for a day out to take a child who has just turned two years old? She also cant talk so would it be any good/fun for her? Im taking a five year old as well. Thanks.

I would not say so, when you go in its very loud and noisy definitely worth a visit when they are a bit older though. My daughter was three when I took her, I am going to wait until she is older to take her again, but the outside play area is great at their age.

The 5 year old would enjoy it. The first bit just after you pay is dark and noisy but you can ask at reception to go up the lift /stairs at the back of the shop which will take you onto the upper level (effectively going in via the exit route). This would avoid the dark / noisy bit but then you would miss out on the film clips of the steel works and the people that worked there and their families.

There'll be enough to keep both children entertained, but more for the older one. The play area has an area for little ones - furthest end from the water park

to smaller children it can be very scary.its dark and noisy.

My niece enjoyed the water zone when she was only 3, but most children under 4 or 5 find it all rather scary, and my stepdaughter was terrified to go into half of the building aged 6.

EDIT- for younger children Eureka in Halifax is much more appropriate.

our girls are 3 (just) and 4 and they love it. we bought the year pass and they were asking to go again today!!!!

I used to run a school holiday Club and we took over 4's a few times even some of those were a bit frightened at the start. To be honest I don't think such a young one will benefit from going although it is a fantastic place to visit when they are a bit older. I would suggest as someone said eureka or cannon hall farm. MY little boy is a similar age I can not wait until he is old enough to go, the water area is sooo much fun :)

my 8 year old doesn't like it because its dark and noisy

Personally last time we went it was rubbish. Half the stuff wasn't working. I wouldnt think a 2yr old would enjoy it. We took a 7yr old and her fave bit was the outside play area.

pets corner near retford is a better day out for kids that age