Speed limit on Penistone Road

Definitely 30. I remember overtaking a police car, thinking it was 40, many years ago. He gave his siren a quick blast and held up a 30 sign while his partner vigorously pointed at it. Made his day I think. Luckily I didn’t get a fine or points. 

My daughter recently passed her driving test, on her lessons her driving instructor told her the limit on Penistone Road from the bottom of Halifax  Road is 30 mph. Road signs at both ends of the road say 30. So way is she  constantly getting aggression from other drivers for keeping to this speed.

48 minutes ago, dollypeg said:

My daughter recently passed her driving test, on her lessons her driving instructor told her the limit on Penistone Road from the bottom of Halifax  Road is 30 mph. Road signs at both ends of the road say 30. So way is she  constantly getting aggression from other drivers for keeping to this speed.

Because there is no law that says morons are not allowed a driving license. Until there is you will have these aggressive idiots making life difficult on the roads.

There's two lanes, if someone is giving you hassle just move over and let them get on with it, with abit of luck the police will be nearby and give them a tug.