Worst Road in Sheffield

What do people reckon the worst roads in Sheffield are for the actual road surfacing?

Edited by James Loxley

In regards to what ? ..... Road condition ? ........ Trouble ? ........ Housing ?

An excellent way to promote your own website and interest.

I'm fairly new to the forum, just interested in people's views. Whilst the website is of course to do with my interests, so are the opinions of people in the local area - hence joining this forum. I'm sure people will only visit the website if they're interested in related topics. I'm more interested in what people in Sheffield think about the topics I'm interested in, not self-promotion. Will try and approach differently now :)

I personally think the road surfaces in sheffield are a disgrace , Deerlands avenue is nothing but pot holes from 1 end to the other .. i`ve had to replace the wheel bearings on my car twice in the last 18 months and had to have the steering re-tracked ( at £30 a time ) 3 times largely due to damage / wear caused by the condition of our roads

Blackstock Road gets my vote...

Roach Road, off Hunters Bar - Down to the cobbles in quite a few places

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.365384,-1.505059,3a,75y,159.86h,63.07t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sZ-S1sScq648laNz5W8fU2Q!2e0

Stone Moor road in Stocksbridge - genuinely is more patches than original road surface.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.472252,-1.601457,3a,75y,114.57h,64.96t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6ob9n0Sb97QZq2E6LFoTsg!2e0

Roll up Dick Van Dyke :rolleyes:

Wood lane - superb new surface, but speed bump to surface joins are absolute crap and seem to dip before the 'hump'.

---------- Post added 23-04-2014 at 17:20 ----------

Walkley bank road is bad.