Nigel farage in sheffield. Did you go?

Has your opinion of UKIP changed after attending this speech?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Has your opinion of UKIP changed after attending this speech?

• Yes, I feel inspired and will now vote for UKIP.
    • No, but I vote for UKIP anyway.
    • No, I will vote for my usual useless party.
    • What speech?

He wasn't that lonely Paul Sykes the founder of Meadowhall was beside him.

Paul Sykes now gives to UKIP instead of Labour.

That must say something, he's no mug.

He's never been a Labour Party donor.

He's been expelled from the Tories and keeps on arguing with the UKIP hierarchy. He seems a bit unreliable to me.

Still, at least Farage got an uninterrupted view of Barkers Pool.

Poll option 5

No. But I will not vote for the You Kippers because I have an IQ greater than 50.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Only one man can save us,no not Superman, Super Blair, he sorted this country after the last to Tory Demolition, SuperBlair if your reading this, the Country needs you again in our darkest hour. :thumbsup::hihi:

Ha ha the very man that gave all our rights away without even bothering to tell you what they were up to and left everything with holes in including the roads!!

too much vodka?

Does UKIP still want to dismantle the public sector to fund massive tax cuts for high earners and getting rid of inheritance tax?

er...no...who told you that?

UKIP's most recent manifesto commitment on personal taxation was to replace income tax and national insurance with a 31% flat tax. Higher rate/additional rate tax payers currently pay 42%/47%, so that would be a massive tax cut for the rich.

Two thirds of the money raised by HMRC comes from this group. If you cut taxes for the people paying two thirds of the money, then of course you're going to have to slash public services too. This was reflected by the party's pledge in its last manifesto to reduce the public sector to the size it was in 1997, laying off two million employees (more than a third).