Centretainment Park & Ride

Thinking of using this tomorrow do you think I will have a problem finding a parking space around 12:30?

Doubt it. There's always meadowhall if you struggle though

Doubt it. There's always meadowhall if you struggle though

At half past twelve there will be loads of spaces, if not round the back then round the front.

i didnt think centertainment was a park and ride, i thought it was only nunnery sq and meadowhall... i thought you got clamped at centertainment?

At half past twelve there will be loads of spaces, if not round the back then round the front.

I was referring to his question asking whether he would have any trouble. I dont think he will have any trouble finding a space. There are always plenty of spaces however the time limits are fairly strict. Personally I would always park at meadowhall if I was park and riding anyway.

i didnt think centertainment was a park and ride, i thought it was only nunnery sq and meadowhall... i thought you got clamped at centertainment?

Clamping is now illegal on private land. As for time limits, do they exist there?

http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/parkandridesheffield/#section2

It is one as aswell

Does anyone know if they check to see if you are getting on a tram after parking?

Edited by CPC464

http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/parkandridesheffield/#section2

It is one as aswell

Does anyone know if they check to see if you are getting on a tram after parking?

No one checks however there are lots of signs stating the hours of operation for the park and ride. The car park does get too busy to run at night too so I guess there are cameras around and they would have a valid reason for fining you if you parked there all day (the usual, prove the car park was full whilst I was there argument wont work as they probably can). Unless you know that you will be back before the closing time of the P&R I would always just park at meadowhall. Slightly longer in terms of commute time but much safer in case you are late getting back to the car at any point.