Costa Del Skeg.

does anyone still go to skeg for holidays, we go abroad but always go to skeg for a week too!!! I love skeg.:banana:

oh yeah I like skeggy but my wife just loves ingolmells market,she has to go every flamin day rain or shine

I don't see the point myself same stalls same goods but hey if i want a good holiday then market here i come every flamin day:help:

Not been to Skeggy for years - may go for a day at Easter

Skeggy, or Ingoldmells has a pulling power but for what reason I do not know.

Scarbrough is nicer but does not pull me like Skeggy does even though Skeggy is looking a little run down lately.

I go abroad these days for my holidays but I like a few days in Ingoldmells and the kids love Butlins

I LOVE SKEG VEGAS !!!!!!!!! i get excited when i see the jolly fishermen on the sign on the way in to skeg .... very sad i know .we have a tourer 18 miles away from skeg which we keep on site all year round so we go down most weekends for a break, and i make sure i drag my other half round eastgate market HE LOVES IT ........:cool:

Personally I don't like Skegness, I don't mind Ingoldmells though for a day trip.

We normally have a couple of weeks abroad and spend the rest of our holidays up Scarborough/ Brid way, much nicer scenery and alot more to see. Infact last summer, I was laid sun bathing on the beach at Flamborough(north landing), my son was sailing his dinghy on the calm blue sea -When i suddenly thought to myself, at this moment we could be anywhere in the world , but we are less than 100 miles away from home.