It's confirmed - Moyes sacked.

All you sad little Man Ure fans whinging about Moyes, just think had you been unbeaten at this point in the season you'd all be sat there with your prawn sandwiches, smiling.

All you sad little Man Ure fans whinging about Moyes, just think had you been unbeaten at this point in the season you'd all be sat there with your prawn sandwiches, smiling.

how dare you! - I'm a lobster thermidore man -(what is thermidore? must look it up before the next match) - but fair do's, if they win, fans smile - that's the game.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 20:04 ----------

-just looked it up spelt thermidor -lobster egg brandy & cheese - sounds mingin' uurrggh - back to the hollands meat n tater pie

how dare you! - I'm a lobster thermidore man -(what is thermidore? must look it up before the next match) - but fair do's, if they win, fans smile - that's the game.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 20:04 ----------

-just looked it up spelt thermidor -lobster egg brandy & cheese - sounds mingin' uurrggh - back to the hollands meat n tater pie

That sir is a top reply, you'll turn it round; Moyes will come good you may have to settle for maybe just a cup this season, I feel he has to mould the team this season for league but anyone that write Man Utd off is mad.

my mate was at the game yesterday - atmosphere not good, we man u fans are unused to this & we're not hardened to it

my mate was at the game yesterday - atmosphere not good, we man u fans are unused to this & we're not hardened to it

TBH Frank I think you hit the nail squarely on the head there old boy, Fergie spoilt you rotten over the last 26 years. I remember Man Utd from Best & co, and when they went down to 2nd division, I think it's only time I saw Law shed a tear when he put that ball in.

I mean try being a Blade or an Owl, last time either of us won owt Dick Turpin held them up on way back.

[/b]

TBH Frank I think you hit the nail squarely on the head there old boy, Fergie spoilt you rotten over the last 26 years. I remember Man Utd from Best & co, and when they went down to 2nd division, I think it's only time I saw Law shed a tear when he put that ball in.

I mean try being a Blade or an Owl, last time either of us won owt Dick Turpin held them up on way back.

it's reality check time for sure mate - fergie's autobiog causing bother, keano calling him disloyal, weird tatty performances, no chance of the league etc. we don't like it up us Mr Mannering. what I still don't understand (never being able to kick a ball straight or hit a bus from 3 yards) is why class players turn crap with a change of gaffer, they can till play surely. I had a change of gaffer a year ago - the old one was a good mate , the new one ..well .. isn't. I still do my job as well even if I don't enjoy it as much. why should prima donna football players be any different. don't get it.

it's reality check time for sure mate - fergie's autobiog causing bother, keano calling him disloyal, weird tatty performances, no chance of the league etc. we don't like it up us Mr Mannering. what I still don't understand (never being able to kick a ball straight or hit a bus from 3 yards) is why class players turn crap with a change of gaffer, they can till play surely. I had a change of gaffer a year ago - the old one was a good mate , the new one ..well .. isn't. I still do my job as well even if I don't enjoy it as much. why should prima donna football players be any different. don't get it.

Different training regimes.

Different tactics.

Different starting teams.

Different substitutions.

Wanting different things from players.

A couple of losses and the winning mentality is shocked.

Does the manager pick them up a different way.

That all said, other teams have improved this summer, Man United didn't really.

Personally, I reckon that's the top and bottom of it.

Arsenal look good, Spurs are carrying on where they left off even with Bale gone (looks good business right now with Townsend coming through); Man City and Chelsea remain contenders and even Liverpool are giving it a go.

Manchester United might be lucky for a top 4 spot.

Different training regimes.

Different tactics.

Different starting teams.

Different substitutions.

Wanting different things from players.

A couple of losses and the winning mentality is shocked.

Does the manager pick them up a different way.

the tactics are the same, the team is similar, subs ? who knows - they're not babies - they're talented grown men - they don't (or shouldn't) need, picking up - I don't.

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 16:22 ----------

Personally, I reckon that's the top and bottom of it.

Arsenal look good, Spurs are carrying on where they left off even with Bale gone (looks good business right now with Townsend coming through); Man City and Chelsea remain contenders and even Liverpool are giving it a go.

Manchester United might be lucky for a top 4 spot.

agree - predict relegation

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 16:13 ----------

how do you change football allegiance? is there a form like a deed poll? is there a website with a meerkat who compares the clubs & swaps you to one that better meets your needs? is this good cos those Glazer dogs are finally getting their come uppance?

it's not a good time to be a salford lad.

I notice the prawn sandwich brigade has been quiet, is that because DM has guided you to within 2 points of 2nd in PL & you're starting to gel. You really ought to get rid of the "submarine" well he dives as much, Ashley Young the man is a disgrace to football.

I never understood all the ballyhoo about him anyway, he can't even cross the road let a lone a decent ball.

the tactics are the same, the team is similar, subs ? who knows - they're not babies - they're talented grown men - they don't (or shouldn't) need, picking up - I don't.

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 16:22 ----------

agree - predict relegation

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 16:13 ----------

how do you change football allegiance? is there a form like a deed poll? is there a website with a meerkat who compares the clubs & swaps you to one that better meets your needs? is this good cos those Glazer dogs are finally getting their come uppance?

it's not a good time to be a salford lad.

And youre supposed to be a Man U fan ? Theyve got as much chance of relegation as either of the Sheffield teams winning their respective leagues ,they'll be knocking on the door at the death,may not win it but I bet theres another 16 teams in the league willing to take their finishing place at this time.

And youre supposed to be a Man U fan ? Theyve got as much chance of relegation as either of the Sheffield teams winning their respective leagues ,they'll be knocking on the door at the death,may not win it but I bet theres another 16 teams in the league willing to take their finishing place at this time.

Now then GR I would say like me you can remember 74 when they were relegated see

. The chances of that happening now mate are nil