Helicopter over The Star Trek Museum in Bradwell

Did anyone else see the Blackhawk helicopter hovering over the Star Trek Museum in Bradwell?

I managed to video a few seconds of it.

If only there was a Star Trek museum in Bradwell. I'd beam right over!

OMG my car is in that shot- I always thought my OH had come from outer space!

If only there was a Star Trek museum in Bradwell. I'd beam right over!

I would too. Star Trek museum in Bradwell. I dont care why the helicopter is there. I just want to know what the op has got confused with a Star Trek museum. As if there was a museum of that type I would have heard about it. Pray tell.

I would too. Star Trek museum in Bradwell. I dont care why the helicopter is there. I just want to know what the op has got confused with a Star Trek museum. As if there was a museum of that type I would have heard about it. Pray tell.

the op didnt get confused and there is no Star trek museum there. Its computer trickery :D

According to the video it's that well known part time Star Trek museum also known as The Shoulder of Mutton pub!

:)