Are Chemtrails real?

Low level ones, I mean.

A report out today links crime to lead levels in exhaust emissions.

As any fool knows, correlation does not equal cause. However, is it possible that car exhaust fumes could dictate crime levels? If so, could this be extended to aircraft exhaust fumes?

I dont think there is lead in jet exhaust though..... or ever was...

Low level ones, I mean.

As any fool knows, correlation does not equal cause. However, is it possible that car exhaust fumes could dictate crime levels? If so, could this be extended to aircraft exhaust fumes?

Crime has been around a lot longer than cars and aircraft.

Aren't chemtrails water vapour caused by the heat of the engine meeting cold air?

Aren't chemtrails water vapour caused by the heat of the engine meeting cold air?

From Wiki

"Contrails or vapor trails are long, thin artificial (man-made) clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrail forms, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide. The resulting cloud forms may resemble cirrus, cirrocumulus, or cirrostratus, and are sometimes called cirrus aviaticus. Persistent spreading contrails are thought by some, without overwhelming scientific proof, to have a significant effect on global climate"

Chemtrails are quite different.

See conspiracy/lunacy.

Chemtrails aren't real. /end thread

Here in the UK they used to be called vapour trails, the Americans called them contrails ( a contraction of condensation trails ),

then the conspiracy theorists corrupted the term contrails into chemtrails and now we are stuck with it.

You can also get dissipation trails ( the opposite of a contrails ) but I've never seen any.

At onetime there was lead water pipes and probably still is in older properties. And them there's lead flashing on roofs to prevent

water penetration into properties. So its easy to see how even very small quantities of lead can enter the environment, and as the

BBC article indicates, have adverse effects on the human body. ( or any animal ).

Notice how you can't see any today when it's raining.

That's because the chemicals the government puts in the chemtrails are water soluble.

Haha, it comes to no surprise that the BBC once again is talking rubbish.

Low level ones, I mean.

It sounds like you're just talking about pollution, rather than "chemtrails"

It sounds like you're just talking about pollution, rather than "chemtrails"

I was trying to provoke a discussion:D

The link is an interesting one though. Another triumph for Thomas Midgeley.

I wasn't aware of the chemtrail conspiracy until I saw this thread. I was rather ignorant of it's meaning until now. I have just been reading up on it and man, pass me the drugs. It is crazy to think people actively believe the government, agencies or lizards are routinely flying about crop spraying us.

What will they think of next?!

Edited by Agent Orange