Wanted: a central venue to hire

Hi

I am in the process of organizing an end of year event for everyone on my university course.

Ideally I would like a good value central venue which has a bar, music facilities and the capacity to hold up to 120 people.

If anyone has any recommendations, I would be extremely grateful.

Best Regards

Sam Phipps

:D

If you want the place to yourself and option of good food call Eten Cafe 2-4 York Street nr. Sheffield Cathedral Tel. 2730658 who are looking to get into hiring their venue for such events.

hi tuckers bar on regent street is available for hire it has to floors and holds 500 people on two floors open from 9am till 1am 7 days a week its at the top of west street pop in for a chat im sure we can help you or you can call us on 01144382407

cheers

tuckers

Queens Social Club, Queens Rd (S2)

perfect venue for private parties or live music gigs.

Call Lindsey - 077033 27022 or email - [email protected]

The wig n pen on campo lane behind the catherdral can handle that, great service

We are already doing some other end of year parties/balls for some University Departments. If you would like to discuss your requirements further please feel free to give me a call

Menzels 07530 951 301

How long has Tucker's Bar been open? Will have to check it out.

Hi

I am in the process of organizing an end of year event for everyone on my university course.

Ideally I would like a good value central venue which has a bar, music facilities and the capacity to hold up to 120 people.

If anyone has any recommendations, I would be extremely grateful.

Best Regards

Sam Phipps

:D

Dog & Partridge, Trippet Lane, S1 - great venue, great landlord, and the venue itself will be free!

---------- Post added 26-05-2014 at 09:50 ----------

The wig n pen on campo lane behind the catherdral can handle that, great service

but expensive

Definitely the Hubs, Paternoster Row, lovely lady called Sue Jones will help you out