Lucky Number Slevin

Anybody been and watched the above?

I went recently and thought it was a decent film (although nothing more). Kind of film where you are wondering and guessing for 80% of it until they tie it all up. When they do tie it up it is very slick.

saw on it the day of its release, thought it was quite an intelligent movie.

saw hills have eyes today, nice & gory quite jumpy, almost exact remake of the original.

Ive seen it - I thought it was pretty boring until the end when everything made sense!

I really liked Lucky Number Slevin. I thought Josh Hartnett was really good in it, very funny with the one liners etc.

i actually gasped really loudly when bruce shot lucy liu at the end though!

...I may hve just ruined it slightly for anyone who hasn't seen it. Oops.

saw it last night, would definitely recommend it. All a bit confusing in the middle but it all makes sense in the end and it very clever

I was a bit disappointed actually I thought the twist would be a bit better and it was a bit confusing and fairly slow, not awful though.

I was suppose to see it the other day with some mates, but when we got there it was booked up :D so we ended up spending the evening with a gorgeous young woman and some friends instead :D

The film is awfully laboured during the plot setting scenes, but takes off when the pieces of the jig-saw start to fall into place. Overall, I became bored with it, and most of the ending is just so predictable.

I found it quite slow too and I started getting bored until they explained it all, but that was for about the last 15 minutes of the film and I'd struggled to stay interested in it until then.