Owls v Charlton 21/04/14

All back 4 missing isn't an excuse,we're a footy club and the cover should be good enough to compete in the league we're in.

as I said earlier, the cover obviously ain't good enough

I usually don't comment after games but this time I have to vent my spleen. (what a good phrase that is). So we score 2 cracking goals in the first 8 minutes and look like we can score whenever we like.................... then Dynamo, David Blaine, Paul Daniels suddenly go "Abracadabra" and a totally different team is on the pitch. How can two professional players suffer colour blindness to the extent that they pass the ball, (quite accurately) to the other team. It didn't even look accidental. Someone on P.o.G. said that it didn't really matter as we were safe and the season was almost over. Oh really ? Let someone in a proper job use that excuse for being crap at work that day. After 10 minutes, the only thing worth applauding was the great tribute to a lifelong Owls fan.

I usually don't comment after games but this time I have to vent my spleen. (what a good phrase that is). So we score 2 cracking goals in the first 8 minutes and look like we can score whenever we like.................... then Dynamo, David Blaine, Paul Daniels suddenly go "Abracadabra" and a totally different team is on the pitch. How can two professional players suffer colour blindness to the extent that they pass the ball, (quite accurately) to the other team. It didn't even look accidental. Someone on P.o.G. said that it didn't really matter as we were safe and the season was almost over. Oh really ? Let someone in a proper job use that excuse for being crap at work that day. After 10 minutes, the only thing worth applauding was the great tribute to a lifelong Owls fan.

sssh don't mention us giving them the ball, you'll be called a liar

Well I've seen the goals and very poor. Two only came because of shocking passes, particularly nuhiu so not really all the defenses fault. Still needs looking at as a priority. On a plus side we scored two very good goals, let's hope we can continue that into next season

I didn't post about the match yesterday, because I had no words to describe what I had witnessed.

I still don't.

I didn't post about the match yesterday, because I had no words to describe what I had witnessed.

I still don't.

Seems to be a recurring theme at the theatre of rust Spike :hihi::hihi::hihi:

This is twice I've come away from Hillsborough after playing Charlton and have felt seriously angered. Bit of a bogey team at home they are. 3 errors has cost us 3 goals and the game after a cracking first 8 minutes for us. Would have quite liked Charlton to go down so we didn't have to play them again next season.

Seems to be a recurring theme at the theatre of rust Spike :hihi::hihi::hihi:

It was the reverse of the game that you saw CB. Two brilliant goals. Totally in control, then... nothing.

It was the reverse of the game that you saw CB. Two brilliant goals. Totally in control, then... nothing.

As opposed to nothing then 2 dodgy goals mate :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I went for the first time in ages yesterday after being convinced by people that the football was much better than that under Jones.

My observations are:

Lee looks like a natural midfielder but a poor right-back.

Helan looks like a decent left-back but poor left winger

Coke played well

Llera has suddenly become the pet hate of the crowd when he wasn't at fault for any of the goals

Antonio needs to go, he hasn't improved at all

It's time for JJ to leave (thanks for the great memories)

Nuhiu needs credit for the effort he puts in

Maguie looks a decent player now

All in all, they looked better but a long way off.

I went for the first time in ages yesterday after being convinced by people that the football was much better than that under Jones.

My observations are:

Lee looks like a natural midfielder but a poor right-back.

Helan looks like a decent left-back but poor left winger

Coke played well

Llera has suddenly become the pet hate of the crowd when he wasn't at fault for any of the goals

Antonio needs to go, he hasn't improved at all

It's time for JJ to leave (thanks for the great memories)

Nuhiu needs credit for the effort he puts in

Maguie looks a decent player now

All in all, they looked better but a long way off.

Antonio's been out most of the season? surely that doesn't help?

Antonio's been out most of the season? surely that doesn't help?

At the Blackburn match he didn't half produce a piece of magic something I have never seen before.

Took a shot from by the south stand and it went for a throw in by the north stand :hihi::hihi:

From what I saw though his pace is scary but his first touch is horrendous and even when he did have a good first touch he put the ball way too far in front of himself and was easy for the defender to stop him.