Clothes for charity

ive never had problem with my bag being outside house if they send bag through letter box for collection in couple days never had it stolen and its left there night before

Roxy

I have emailed the kings centre that's perfect thank you

I think western park have a shop and do collection if you google there shop's im sure you will be much appreciated for the donation :-)

ive never had problem with my bag being outside house if they send bag through letter box for collection in couple days never had it stolen and its left there night before

Roxy

But how do you know it's has gone to the charity you thought it had and not stolen ?

But how do you know it's has gone to the charity you thought it had and not stolen ?

because i see the charity van in the morning collecting all donations on my road

Drop them in to TK Maxx they are collecting clothes to support research into children's cancer

because i see the charity van in the morning collecting all donations on my road

You are very fortunate to have the time to do so.

Regards.

On a slightly different note, I saw a coat for sale in Save the Children, Broomhill yesterday for £40. I think at that price the shop should be up the road in Crookes