Lobworms not doing his job!

Lobworms surely you must know the rules on closed season ? Can you still use bread as groundbait

sadly neither will work in closed season at94 :-( ,but my newly invented totally invisible carp rig works a treat and can be bought for cash,contact me via privit email for details :-)

Is it a grenade ?

sadly neither will work in closed season at94 :-( ,but my newly invented totally invisible carp rig works a treat and can be bought for cash,contact me via privit email for details :-)

Love this guy. I don't know anything about fishing but still read every post :hihi::hihi:

Love this guy. I don't know anything about fishing but still read every post :hihi::hihi:

love you too sheffield0,happy easter :-) xx

love you too sheffield0,happy easter :-) xx

Same to you lobworms!:-) keep em coming x

Lobby can you advise if it is legal to fish with live flies?

I've tried those imitation ones but have much more fun trying to catch the live flies for using on the hook.

Lobby can you advise if it is legal to fish with live flies?

I've tried those imitation ones but have much more fun trying to catch the live flies for using on the hook.

it is perfectely legal croftonblade and a excellent method as some of the live flies can look more realler than the imitations

have you considered fly fishing to catch your live flys? :-)

it is perfectely legal croftonblade and a excellent method as some of the live flies can look more realler than the imitations

have you considered fly fishing to catch your live flys? :-)

I tried live flies but when I opened my bait box they all flew off and it left me with no bait to use, what can I do Lobby?

I have a serious question for lobby,in your designated role for the ea,I'm guessing you may have to take some kind of written exam for your position,so how the hell did you pass ? because your spelling is worse than mine and I have dyslexia at that !!

I tried live flies but when I opened my bait box they all flew off and it left me with no bait to use, what can I do Lobby?

thankyou fir sending in your question davegas,i have answered it hear-,,,,,

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10447769&postcount=8

hope this helps

lobby xx :-)

I once went fly fishing ;)

I caught an eight pound bluebottle :thumbsup:

Biggsy