Lobworms not doing his job!

As the guardian of our rivers during the close season I believe special agent lobworms is slacking somewhat. Walking my dog along the river Don this week I have seen nine anglers fishing with baits other than those allowed during the close season.

I didn't challenge them as I don't have a badge like lobworms and I didn't fancy a swim either.

Come on lobworms, get your act together and think of all the tackle you could have confiscated this week.

He seems to get everywhere else so why not the Don?

He may have been busy with his invention ? Or with the England selection committee. :)

He may have been busy with his invention ? Or with the England selection committee. :)

Or just stuck up the tree he watches people out of :hihi::hihi:

Lobworm's is probably wrestling with a 50lb beast of a carp on some private fishing lake! :hihi:

Not into fishing but must admit I read threads that Lobworm's has started as they are a good giggle.

did they have bivvies charleiwag? i will get them in the morning

What baits are you allowed too fish with ?

What baits are you allowed too fish with ?

Fly and worm isn't it ?

Why are you allowed too use worm but not maggot whats the difference ? Also if you went fishing with chopped worm could you through in bread groundbait as well ?

Edited by at94

As the guardian of our rivers during the close season I believe special agent lobworms is slacking somewhat. Walking my dog along the river Don this week I have seen nine anglers fishing with baits other than those allowed during the close season.

I didn't challenge them as I don't have a badge like lobworms and I didn't fancy a swim either.

Come on lobworms, get your act together and think of all the tackle you could have confiscated this week.

this morning i contacted hq and accesed the don CITV footage via my app,you will please to no that the violators have been identified and will be getting a nick in theyre door very soon

CITV zoom lins technology showed that some of the bait was floating weetabix,wich is the most illegal of all ilegalised baits in the closed seasion as it has no feed value to craps and barbell and is pointless because the fish become full after only 2,making a 3rd a waste of time,money and efart.

not realy wirth doing bird for is it? :rollereyes: :-l

thanks for your information charliewag which will result in tickle seizure and imprisonment or worse :-)

Lobworms surely you must know the rules on closed season ? Can you still use bread as groundbait