Found cat in Meadowhead

My friend has found a cat in his garden in Meadowhead nearish to the Norton pub.

He is a black/dark brown and white domestic short-hair. White chest and front legs and white back feet. He has a blue collar and green eyes. They've taken him to the vets and he isn't chipped.

If you think he is yours please contact me on 07879990208. (Text might be best as I'm at work)

My friend has found a cat in his garden in Meadowhead nearish to the Norton pub.

He is a black/dark brown and white domestic short-hair. White chest and front legs and white back feet. He has a blue collar and green eyes. They've taken him to the vets and he isn't chipped.

If you think he is yours please contact me on 07879990208. (Text might be best as I'm at work)

I have seen some posters of a cat called biscuit that went missing from bowshaw and I remember him having a white chest, I think the posters are still up and there is some around dronfield and in entrance to library.

What is it with people who don't have their pets chipped, and keep them up to date?