Delays getting rod licences

On other angling forums folk are complaining of trouble getting their licence, has anyone on here had trouble. I know all you need is the licence number and identity proof but it's a poor show as we're nearly three weeks into April.

The delays as far as I know are to do with the post office.

On other angling forums folk are complaining of trouble getting their licence, has anyone on here had trouble. I know all you need is the licence number and identity proof but it's a poor show as we're nearly three weeks into April.

The delays as far as I know are to do with the post office.

Been waiting a fortnight for mine. Thought we might have a dodgy postman.

we are trying our best to issue new lisences as quickely as possible,but there are loads to to send out so please bare with us.

please DONT PANIC and don't make a fuss if you have paid for your lisence via post office,inline,or phone but have not yet received your thin paper lisince through the post -

YOU CAN STILL SAFELY FISH LEGaly as your name is in the system and officers and volunteers are issued with smart phones with a app that can verify your application

it is only polite to give an explanation of processing methid and the reasin for delay,we issue lisences in order of impotance,ie matchmen, pro anglers,and natural talented anglers are seen to first as they may depend on angling to make a living. then later we process pleasure anglers or beginers who we still cinsider to be very impotant,but we dont stress over them

thankyou for youre kind patience in this matter

lobworms XX :-)

NOTE "we" is no relation to myself or the environment agency

I renew by direct debit. Saves all the hassle, comes early and is easily checkable by the E.A. if you forget to take it with you.

Been waiting a fortnight for mine. Thought we might have a dodgy postman.

It's not the postmans fault, apparently the post office has had a computer problem.

mine didnt come straight through, but I took a screenshot of the order number and would have shown that to lobby if he was crepping behind the bashes.

mine didnt come straight through, but I took a screenshot of the order number and would have shown that to lobby if he was crepping behind the bashes.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: He's gone very quiet

you are absolutely fin chidorii,i have a copy of everyones order number and rid lisence on my eyephone app :-)

you are absolutely fin chidorii,i have a copy of everyones order number and rid lisence on my eyephone app :-)

What is wrong with you? Why do think lying is OK? If indeed you have any of my personal details on your phone I want them removed now

What is wrong with you? Why do think lying is OK? If indeed you have any of my personal details on your phone I want them removed now

good moaning denlin xxx

i have checked my data base and their is no sign of you :suspact:

this means you either have no rid lisence(please dint fish if this is the case),or you are telling fibs/lying about your name being "denlin" or worse? ;-)

love

anonymous (lobworms) xxx :-)

good moaning denlin xxx

i have checked my data base and their is no sign of you :suspact:

this means you either have no rid lisence(please dint fish if this is the case),or you are telling fibs/lying about your name being "denlin" or worse? ;-)

love

anonymous (lobworms) xxx :-)

Barmpot:hihi::hihi: