Thornberry animal sanctuary dog show

Above named being held Sunday 20th July at dinnington rugby club starts 2pm gates open from 1pm .classes for everyone .bar ,BBQ trade stands and lots more quality prizes to be won .trade stands more than welcome £20 per stand .anyone who would like to sponsor a class and add there name or business to the schedule £10 per class.every penny raised to the tas animals in need .watch this space this will be a top event for any one doggy related

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 21:21 ----------

Any dog related folk who would like to put on a display etc please pm me

[

[

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 07:47 ----------

26 class dog show .classes for everyone fab prizes to be won

Edited by murf

All animal charities need help and support be it for cats or dogs...

A lot of time and effort goes into putting on theses type of events, so please offer your support on the day...

If you are not able to go maybe you can donate items you no longer want/need,everything goes into helping these animals who need us...

All help is always appreciated....

Thankyou the show will be top we have a 26 class dog show something for everyone ,bar and bbq all day and quality prizes to be won .anyone wanting a trade stand or to sponsor a class please check out the fb page or pm me .plus tas are are desperate for any unwanted clothing or items .any help greatly appreciated

Always a good day for the family x

It certainly will be trophies for every class winner quality rosettes and food for every class winner kindly donated by burns:)

Remind me closer to the day or I'll forget

Sounds like it will be a great day out, lets hope for some nice weather :)

On my calendar, looking forward to it

Not long now top prizes for all to be won lots of trade stands etc .and all for a fab cause xx

---------- Post added 13-07-2014 at 23:30 ----------

Not long now folk check,out the tas facebook page over the show x

Sunday 20th is the Thornberry Dog Show...

Everyone is welcome to come, we have even booked the weather heres hoping it stays warm and sunny...

Fun day out for all the family, from young to old we want you all to help make it a special day, but above all where the dogs can all mingle and have fun...

Please pass the word and let your friends, family, and work colleagues know, the more the merrier...

Ps who's going to bring the cutest dog then....

See you there...

this is not to be missed . thornberry seem to be making lots of changes for the better .and if having fun is a way for us to help run thornberry then i shall be there with my 3 pooches for a fun day out!

My donation wasn't picked up Murf.