Looking for meet new friends

PM Lobloins, he'll show you his tackle. Should wile away a day or three.

You sacred her off :)

I'm still here, my problem is i'm too shy, i'm fine once i get to know someone it's just the meeting part i suck at >_<

julesmarie i guess you can call me lucky, i really want a job i did 8 weeks unpaid work experience and still didn't seem to meet anyone who really wanted to be my friend, it seems impossible to get a real job.

I see different towns have meet ups it'd be quite cool to have one on here, everyone seems really friendly too, thank you everyone for the replies :)

---------- Post added 14-04-2014 at 23:28 ----------

Loads of people have met and become friends thanks to this forum. You just have to ignore the resident trolls. Stick around a bit, find people you have common interests with....take the plunge and PM them...go out and hey persto you've met new friends.

It's what to say to them if i PM them, i don't want to sound like a weirdo or have them think who the hell is this person messaging me lol

I'm still here, my problem is i'm too shy, i'm fine once i get to know someone it's just the meeting part i suck at >_<

julesmarie i guess you can call me lucky, i really want a job i did 8 weeks unpaid work experience and still didn't seem to meet anyone who really wanted to be my friend, it seems impossible to get a real job.

I see different towns have meet ups it'd be quite cool to have one on here, everyone seems really friendly too, thank you everyone for the replies :)

---------- Post added 14-04-2014 at 23:28 ----------

It's what to say to them if i PM them, i don't want to sound like a weirdo or have them think who the hell is this person messaging me lol

Don't PM anybody over 20,000 posts > serious creeps :(

Don't PM anybody over 20,000 posts > serious creeps :(

20,000 posts?? eh people actually have that many? :huh:

I could introduce you to new people, if you're willing to give something back. Nowt dodgy mind. :D

Think (without saying too much) Ramps will back me up. :thumbsup:

I could introduce you to new people, if you're willing to give something back. Nowt dodgy mind. :D

Think (without saying too much) Ramps will back me up. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking but i still don't quite understand, sound's like a riddle to me lol can't think of what i can really give :confused:

I'm thinking but i still don't quite understand, sound's like a riddle to me lol can't think of what i can really give :confused:

I can back mega up on this, nothing dodgy and you will meet some good friends and have a laugh :thumbsup:

I'm offering you something of great benefit to yourself.

A whole load of people who will allow you in their circle.

Nights out not to forget.

Something you wont have done before, that requires commitment, but brings great social rewards.

A cure to any shyness you may have.

No religion. No cult. No outlay, bar a little effort. No strings. No pressure.

Something you wont have done before, that requires commitment, but brings great social rewards.

Cue Bedrock :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I can back mega up on this, nothing dodgy and you will meet some good friends and have a laugh :thumbsup:

Cheers Ramps. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 15-04-2014 at 00:59 ----------

Cue Bedrock :hihi::hihi::hihi:

:help:

Cheers Ramps. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 15-04-2014 at 00:59 ----------

:help:

He still stuck on the bus :)

I guess i've really nothing to lose, ok i'll take you up on this offer but you'll need to pm me and at least explain a little lol anyways i'm off to bed it was nice talking to you and everyone else :D Goodnight:wave: (I'll reply tommorow)