Looking for meet new friends

Hi, my name is Kelly, i'm 26 (27 this year),

I want to meet new friends, people in sheffield, unfortunetly as i have gotten older i've lost touch with alot of my friends, they either got married/new partners/had children, whilst i am still single and as sad as it may sound virtually friendless, i'm still young and because at the moment i'm unemployed i have no way of meeting new people, i used to go out every weekend now i'm stuck in the house all the time.

I love singing, dancing, music, tv, films etc.

Would love to meet people with similar interests and not feel like a hermit anymore. I didn't know how else to meet others and i thought if it doesn't work doing this at least i haven't lost anything.

Unless you're an Irish navvy you are about to be introduced to our very own slick smooth talking Bedders and Rampant.

Word of caution. One is follically challenged, and both need medication, other than that you'll have fun I'm sure.

Hello Kelly :)

As the above poster mentioned, you are probably about to have your inbox flooded with new "friends", you will never have felt so popular!

I think this forum does meets occasionally, so stick around, get to know some people and you wont find it intimidating going along to the next one.

Have you considered going to a dance class? It would seem to be a good way to meet new people.

Unless you're an Irish navvy you are about to be introduced to our very own slick smooth talking Bedders and Rampant.

Word of caution. One is follically challenged, and both need medication, other than that you'll have fun I'm sure.

At least get my username right :mad: Ignore him/it kell, he has piles that disrupt his thought patterns :)

At least get my username right :mad: Ignore him/it kell, he has piles that disrupt his thought patterns :)

Damn it, you've just blow it for me.:mad:

Damn it, you've just blow it for me.:mad:

You have a long neck? :D:D

---------- Post added 14-04-2014 at 23:27 ----------

Hello Kelly :)

As the above poster mentioned, you are probably about to have your inbox flooded with new "friends", you will never have felt so popular!

I think this forum does meets occasionally, so stick around, get to know some people and you wont find it intimidating going along to the next one.

Have you considered going to a dance class? It would seem to be a good way to meet new people.

Dirty sod :hihi:

Hi, my name is Kelly, i'm 26 (27 this year),

I want to meet new friends, people in sheffield, unfortunetly as i have gotten older i've lost touch with alot of my friends, they either got married/new partners/had children, whilst i am still single and as sad as it may sound virtually friendless, i'm still young and because at the moment i'm unemployed i have no way of meeting new people, i used to go out every weekend now i'm stuck in the house all the time.

I love singing, dancing, music, tv, films etc.

Would love to meet people with similar interests and not feel like a hermit anymore. I didn't know how else to meet others and i thought if it doesn't work doing this at least i haven't lost anything.

Loads of people have met and become friends thanks to this forum. You just have to ignore the resident trolls. Stick around a bit, find people you have common interests with....take the plunge and PM them...go out and hey persto you've met new friends.

Hey Kel lucky you to be so young and at an age where you can go out get a job, in a Bar or café, where you could meet people your own age, and not have to bother with the likes of these S-x starved people on here :) :) :) or leave it until snow comes again then you can chat your head off again on SF ha ha ha ha ha ha good luck !!!!

Hey Kel lucky you to be so young and at an age where you can go out get a job, in a Bar or café, where you could meet people your own age, and not have to bother with the likes of these S-x starved people on here :0 :0 :0 or leave it until snow comes again then you can chat your head off on SF ha ha ha ha ha ha good luck

My sock finds that comment extremely offensive.

Loads of people have met and become friends thanks to this forum. You just have to ignore the resident trolls. Stick around a bit, find people you have common interests with....take the plunge and PM them...go out and hey persto you've met new friends.

POF not working for you taxman? :hihi::hihi:

My sock finds that comment extremely offensive.

Awwww bless ya poor little cotton :)

PM Lobloins, he'll show you his tackle. Should wile away a day or three.