Looney lobworms.

Thats the trouble with a clickey little group like this, it ends up like the pets section which appears to be run by a set of rules written by Vladimir Putin, you are in effect trying to gang up and get someone kicked out, jokers :rolleyes:

Thats the trouble with a clickey little group like this, it ends up like the pets section which appears to be run by a set of rules written by Vladimir Putin, you are in effect trying to gang up and get someone kicked out, jokers :rolleyes:

Nothing of the kind. If he comes on here deliberately mis-spelling, telling lies a five year old could see through and calling hissen different names then he brings it on hissen. Having said that I now find his posts quite amusing and hope that he doesn't get chucked off. :D:love:

Why take it so seriously? He's doing no harm and everyone has a choice whether or not to read his posts. Some might even believe him! Remember - it is only text on a screen.

I don't have to read anything especially what I consider tripe, as for blanking whilst fishing that rarely happens now but I can assure you when it does I can cope. As for lightning up you just have to go with what you believe but you are wrong I'm quite a jolly chap, I'm just avoiding the idiot that the worm is.

Just look at the funny side of what he post, I think he is the David Brent of fishing, P.S, only jokin about blankin, as you know we are not a bad lot on the bankside, we would all help one another if need be.:thumbsup:

Listen sunbeam I have no intention of getting anyone kicked out of anything. And I do not consider myself as part of a clicky little group as you put it.

Nothing of the kind. If he comes on here deliberately mis-spelling, telling lies a five year old could see through and calling hissen different names then he brings it on hissen. Having said that I now find his posts quite amusing and hope that he doesn't get chucked off. :D:love:

I agree denlin the worm is a fool at best I too thought he was entertaining I could ignore his continual intentional misspelling but he wears thin after endless posts of duplicitous drivel.

Why take it so seriously? He's doing no harm and everyone has a choice whether or not to read his posts. Some might even believe him! Remember - it is only text on a screen.

I am using my choice I really don't want to read anything he writes, he's not on my screen

Just look at the funny side of what he post, I think he is the David Brent of fishing, P.S, only jokin about blankin, as you know we are not a bad lot on the bankside, we would all help one another if need be.:thumbsup:

You are spot on we would all help each other, I have no problem with anyone joining his little band just leave me out.

Strange thing is I have no interest in fishing but since lobworms has been posting I have paid this section a fair bit of interest, I read his posts but have also started reading other posts and have found them rather informative, who knows maybe I'll give this fishing a try some day.

Old lobworm seems to have a few folk hooked and is playing you good style.

personally i always have a look when i see his posts because as a parody of an angler he makes me chuckle, so i think he should carry on, but perhaps in the 'i'm Bored' section.

I'm sure even novice fishermen can see though his tales so i doubt he is doing the sport or pastime of angling any real harm.

Imo he should be made GL for the fishing group. :)

:hihi: :hihi:

The fishing forum has been dead for months lobworms livened it up.

The fishing forum has been dead for months lobworms livened it up.

good point leosharpe :-) im amazing me xx