Unlucky Blades , give them credit getting to semi final

Unlucky Blades is the last adjective that comes to mind after watching the match. A side that scores three goals from three shots on target can never be considered unlucky. Everybody seems to brush over the fact that you conceded five goals and only had one corner in the match. The score line flattered United and everybody seems to have fallen for it.

Unlucky Blades is the last adjective that comes to mind after watching the match. A side that scores three goals from three shots on target can never be considered unlucky. Everybody seems to brush over the fact that you conceded five goals and only had one corner in the match. The score line flattered United and everybody seems to have fallen for it.

The football thought police is here,you must feel crushed,you must have no hope,you must have watched a performance that let every Blade down..........I demand that you feel like that...........I know exactly how you have to feel after that,you are not thinking right.........i am the thought police.

Until you Owls put up some facts , will take it as another fabrication, a word i use very carefully, as no Blades remember it , and its an Owl quoteing it.

With no facts, proof or substance.

Shameful posting.

Don't worry mate, I'm sure you will put me right when you talk to your 'mate'

You have a word with your 'mate' John McPhail and let me know pal :thumbsup:

Not my mate SPEEDY ? who told you that? :rolleyes: you made the allegation ! prove it !!!!

I was there , and knew John McPhail at the time, are you sure about this?

As we know , you want to know owt about United ask an OWL?.

Let me know a bit more, McPhail visits my cousin a couple of times a year , will try and find out more. A nice bloke, used to take me around the block in his JPS 3.0L CAPRI, at the time a real posh car lol.

Not my mate SPEEDY ? who told you that? :rolleyes: you made the allegation ! prove it !!!!

So you knew him, but he isn't your mate?

Glad you cleared that up :thumbsup:

Be sure to let us know when your mate/acquaintance/bloke you met once and gave you a lift, visits your cousin, I'm not going anywhere mush!

So you knew him, but he isn't your mate?

Glad you cleared that up :thumbsup:

Be sure to let us know when your mate/acquaintance/bloke you met once and gave you a lift, visits your cousin, I'm not going anywhere mush!

I was a kid, he was a family friend, !!! I knew Steve Conroy via the same , at the same time, hardly mates lol..but then again you understand that :) your just trying to deflect from your fabrication.

Speedy , you have made a very serious allegation. You have been asked by me and another member to add some substance to your posts !!

You cant !! you are looking very silly at the momment... fabrications dont add to your creditability , will leave it with you pal.

Will bow to your (Owl) knowledge , just show me the proof, i will openly apologise for doubting you.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

I was a kid, he was a family friend, !!!

Speedy , you have made a very serious allegation. You have been asked by me and another member to add some substance to your posts !!

You cant !! you are looking very silly at the momment... fabrications dont add to your creditability , will leave it with you pal.

Will bow to your (Owl) knowledge , just show me the proof, i will openly apologise for doubting you.

As I have mentioned to the 'other member' unfortunately the internet wasn't at it's best back in 1981. I have posted a link to a Walsall fan page talking about the attacks on its players but cant find anything about the attack on United players (for this recollection I have to refer to my own memory banks)

I may have a clouded recollection as to what United player was attacked ( and it may not be John McPhail) but there was an altercation with at least one blades player!

As I have mentioned to the 'other member' unfortunately the internet wasn't at it's best back in 1981. I have posted a link to a Walsall fan page talking about the attacks on its players but cant find anything about the attack on United players (for this recollection I have to refer to my own memory banks)

I may have a clouded recollection as to what United player was attacked ( and it may not be John McPhail) but there was an altercation with at least one blades player!

At least one ? ok Speedy . loads of info on the web about that day v Walsall , i have even tried to help you out, yet you allegation seems unproven, and i say a fabrication.

I CANT DEBATE WITH AN UNARMED MAN.

NIGHT

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

A means to an end my son. A means to an end.:thumbsup:

Or Groundhog day. Depending upon your point of view

One day both sheffield clubs will be in Prem lge ! Granted most of us wont be alive to see it but it will happen;):hihi:

The scoreline flattered United ?????

Where you at the match ?????

At half time I must say I had visions of another trip over next month and if not for a bad 15 minutes of defending like Sheffield Wednesday it would have happened.... The Blades battled with everything they had and were just a little smaller and a little slower than Hull in the end.

Conceded 5 but the bravest, battling performance you will ever see from a League one side against a Premiership side and they really made a go of it, bet you lot had brown stuff in your underwear at half time :hihi::hihi::hihi:

The only real difference on Sunday was that Hull were deadly with their half chances.

Assuming United keep their starting 11 has some resemblance to Sundays side AND they keep Clough then they'll blitz that division next season.

Although I hope that McCabe sells everyone again and they implode again. Because that would be funny:D